Mark my words.
By the end of his administration, and the future compiles the history, Obama will be the clear winner of being the worse president of modern times taking that away from Carter. He might become history's worse president ever!
If I don't respond to you, maybe I'm tired of nonsense. I don't need the last word like some of you do.
bush vs obama 5 random things they did in the 1st year in office
In George W. Bush's first year in office he:
1. Significantly eased field-testing controls of genetically engineered crops. WHY
2. Cut federal spending on libraries by $39 million. WHY
3. Cut $35 million in funding for doctors to get advanced pediatric training. WHY
4. Cut funding for research into renewable energy sources by 50%. WHY
5. Revoked rules that reduced the acceptable levels of arsenic in drinking water. WHY
1. Began the process of closing Guantanamo, that will save taxpayers money. (Guantanamo costs much more than a prison to run) YEA ANYONE GOT UPDATE ON THIS?
2. Began preparations for pulling out of Iraq, that'll save us hundreds of billions of dollars MUST BE HARD ENDING A FALSE LEAD WAR
3. Reformed credit card laws to protect consumers from predatory lending practices at no cost to taxpayers YOU MEAN HE TRYING TO HELP THE PEOPLE AND @ NO COST TO THEM
4. Increased regulation for tobacco, which will save taxpayers billions in reduced health care costs HOLD UP HE SAVING TAXPAYERS BILLIONS
5. Expanded SCHIP to cover more uninsured children. Will cost taxpayers, but if you consider helping sick children to be a "waste" of your money, I consider you to be a "waste" of air.
ONCE AGAIN HELPING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND IT KIDS...
Now surely these are just 5 random facts but if you were to do the reading on both these guys 1st year in office... OVERALL one guy cuts and spends the other guy try's saving the people money and improving their health.
HAVE @ IT GOP