View Poll Results: Is there a circumstance in which the officer is Justified?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 5.88%
  • No

    16 94.12%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I


    I have not, and would be very interested to see as much.
    Well the person you hear laughing while filming the incident said that before he took out his camera the lady was out in traffic while runing around in circles around a red pick up truck.

    That the CHP officer was trying to get her out of the traffic lane and he said it reminded him of the "Keystone Cops."

    Then there was the official CHP response, more transpired before the 5150 was running circles around the pick up truck.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post
    I just can't get past the idea that you think it is normal to laugh when someone is getting beaten when that someone is 5150. I think that is bizarre.
    You have a serious reading comprehension problem don't you ?

    Where did I say it was "normal to laugh when someone is getting beaten" ?

    Your another one on the DP who makes **** up.

    Here is my exact quote.
    >"Then you have the individuals who were taking the video, they were laughing before the CHP tried to apprehend the lady and kept on laughing. They must of saw what took place before they started videoing the incident. It's not normal to laugh when a cop is beating someone unless you're 5150."<

    Translation, only a nut case (5150) would be laughing.

    I suppose it explains how Obama got elected.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You have a serious reading comprehension problem don't you ?

    Where did I say it was "normal to laugh when someone is getting beaten" ?

    Your another one on the DP who makes **** up.

    Here is my exact quote.
    >"Then you have the individuals who were taking the video, they were laughing before the CHP tried to apprehend the lady and kept on laughing. They must of saw what took place before they started videoing the incident. It's not normal to laugh when a cop is beating someone unless you're 5150."<

    Translation, only a nut case (5150) would be laughing.

    I suppose it explains how Obama got elected.
    You were talking about the people taking the video laughing. I thought you were talking about the lady being beaten is 5150. I didn't see where you said the lady was laughing.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

  4. #84
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post
    I just can't get past the idea that you think it is normal to laugh when someone is getting beaten when that someone is 5150. I think that is bizarre.
    Yeah, right. That's....erm....appalling.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Yeah, right. That's....erm....appalling.
    To be fair, I don't think he was talking about the lady being 5150. I don't know what he was talking about, really, but I do believe him when he says it was not that.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

  6. #86
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Is there any possible justification for what is happening in the Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post
    To be fair, I don't think he was talking about the lady being 5150. I don't know what he was talking about, really, but I do believe him when he says it was not that.
    Possibly so.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •