View Poll Results: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama II?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 34.78%
  • No

    75 65.22%
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 316

Thread: Impeach Obama?[W:249]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    No. It's better to fight for what is right and lose, than to not fight at all. What's wrong with you? You think those of us who are called the "right" by no coincidence are just gonna sit back and give up while liberals destroy this country? HELL to the no!!!

    Silent majority versus vocal minority. The media deceives people and controls them. Stop being naive to that nonsense. If you support liberalism either you're wrong, foolish, and/or hate America. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
    Well then take upt he bet son. You can foam and pund your fists into the ground and say you aren't going to take it anymore, but you will. In fact Obama will leave his presdiency and you will have done NOTHING.

    Again, great entertainment watching you. I particulary like the "If you don't agree with what we're doing, then you hate America" argument. Appeal to a group fallacy.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Wipe the foam off your lips, no one has TRIED to impeach Obama yet. Though he flirts with the edge and probably deserves it, it won't happen, the congress will find some other way to make him a lame duck. On the plus side, we may actually finally decide what is exposed to EO and what isn't.
    What foam, I'm laughing at him and all that support an impeachment. This is GREAT entertainment. In his next post, he even foamed more at the mouth. I think you aren't that good seeing foam, because your new buddy just blew a fuse and even tried to claim Ockham was a racist

  3. #23
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Even if Congress impeached Obama, wouldn't that still leave Pelosi and Reid? Aren't they even worse? You really need to clean sweep all the liberals out, if you're going to make it right.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I probably should have ignored this poll, as it is stupid beyond belief. Alas, I couldn't.
    It's comical at best, especially when he foams at the mouth for disagreeing with him.

  5. #25
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Possibly our most corrupted President in U.S. history. Or, one of them, at least. Andrew Jackson was pretty bad too.

    Should we impeach Barack Obama?

    If you do vote yes, be sure to reply and also send me a message. I have a plan to impeach him and save America.
    Corrupted? LOL


  6. #26
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    It won't happen...but YES.
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  7. #27
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    He hates America, and Christians.
    Ahh yes, those religious persecu...oh wait
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  8. #28
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    No it wouldn't. Have you missed out exactly on MLK Jr.'s teachings? IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EMPHASIS ON RACE! It had to do with the emphasis on CONTENT OF CHARACTER! Obama has a bad content of character. He hates America, and Christians.
    MLK's teachings are irrelevant in this particular case. The Democrats will use an impeachment to scream racism to further the divide and you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    You sound like a racist. Just because Obama is HALF black, that we should let him get away with destroying America?!??!?!? NO!!!!!!!
    You don't seem to understand the definition of "racist". He isn't yet destroying America but he is eroding it's foundation as it applies to the Executive Branch of government, therefore, it's best to let him do what he is going to do. You also don't seem to get that a majority of American's voted for Obama - even though their votes don't elect him, it was a majority two times. That tells me that American's are getting what they deserve in Obama, and rightly they should.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    I don't give a crap what color he is and the fact that people still bring that stuff up for important things like this, shows how unadvanced we really are as a society.
    I personally don't care what color he is either, but to think impeaching him won't set the Democrats off on a "racist" rant is naive. Of course we're un-advanced as a society. We're a few drinks and insults away from bashing each other over the heads with clubs wearing loin cloths. What I'm bringing to the table is a sense of realistic political consequences for impeaching him, (even if it were possible which it isn't), as well as a practical view of the human nature. If you don't want to acknowledge that - that's on you.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    You like Biden that much?
    Biden is more competent than Obama and I don't think Biden is as corrupt as Obama.

  10. #30
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Biden is more competent than Obama and I don't think Biden is as corrupt as Obama.
    But he agrees with Obama on everything, so how is so different?
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •