View Poll Results: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama II?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 34.78%
  • No

    75 65.22%
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 316

Thread: Impeach Obama?[W:249]

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    "However, are you denying that you support Obama and in general the massive regulatory state? If you say that you do not support Obama and his massive regulatory state then I will apologize to you.

    What say you Redress?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I support no one but myself. Care to try again?
    I knew you could not help yourself. Those who support tyranny become so obvious given enough time. Congratulations. It is obvious where you stand. You are not on the right side of history.

  2. #212
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It looks like another win for us and a loss for the president. How long are you going to continue to support the tyranny that comes from the abuse of executive powers?

    You just cannot help yourself can you? Did the worst administration in living history argue in support of the massive regulatory state (and lose) or did they withdraw their claims? You know the answer. Why do you support the growing tyranny?
    The president had nothing to do with it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #213
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    With Senator's Reid's use of the nuclear option in a way the case was a moot point. But what it boiled down to was who determined whether the senate was in session, does the senate determine that or does the president determine that. The SCOTUS decided the senate is the best one to decide whether it is in session than the president.

    But with Reid's nuclear option the 3 NLRB members have already be re-appointed and confirmed. So you may not see very many companies or whomever challenging the rulings of the NLRB while they were unconstitutionally filling the vacancies as the NLRB can very quickly make the same ruling.

    Recess appointments now only become important if the senate is in different hands than the president. If so the pro forma sessions prevents the president from any recess appointment and Reid's nuclear option becomes moot as the party controlling the senate now has at least 51 votes to deny confirmation. Reid's nuclear option applied to all presidential appointments except the SCOTUS and legislation. But the precedence has been set and it is only a matter of time before the nuclear options applies to everything.

    I do have a fear once the nuclear option applies to everything you will see very wide swings in legislation and repeal of legislation. All that will be needed is 218 votes in the House, 51 in the senate and a president of the same party. For example thanks to the nuclear option if carried further if somehow the GOP wins the white house in 2016 and the senate to go along with the house, they could repeal the aca with simple majority votes, enact any tax cuts with simple majority votes, slash welfare and programs with simple majority votes, simply repeal all democratic legislation they don't like and then enact their one. Then say in 2020 if the Democrats take back the house, senate and the presidency, they can repeal everything they don't like the republicans just did and enact what ever they want.

    It is bound to happen as once a precedence is set, it is free game to one and all.
    Your point is true. I would say that it will come back to haunt democrats at some point, except that in those cases, I still think nominees deserve a straight up vote.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #214
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,943
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Wrong. Citing a Georgetown professor is not adequate for me. The Obama administration, Obama, argued the cases for executive branch over reach and lost.

    You continue to lack honor. I told you I already got that. There is no need to continue to reinforce it day after day.
    Have it your way, you know your wrong when 8 of 13 cases came under Bush. But it is hard to make the blind see. Have a nice night.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  5. #215
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "However, are you denying that you support Obama and in general the massive regulatory state? If you say that you do not support Obama and his massive regulatory state then I will apologize to you.

    What say you Redress?"

    I knew you could not help yourself. Those who support tyranny become so obvious given enough time. Congratulations. It is obvious where you stand. You are not on the right side of history.
    You are making **** up to argue against now. Well done!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is not what he said. He referenced facts, and your only comeback was to insult him. How very honorable of you...
    P. did no such thing. P admitted that expediency is more important than honor. Only one who is dishonorable could make such a bold claim.

    Members of the House took an oath of office and they are failing to follow it. P and you have no problem with that. It is a dishonorable position for him/her and for you.

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    "However, are you denying that you support Obama and in general the massive regulatory state? If you say that you do not support Obama and his massive regulatory state then I will apologize to you.

    What say you Redress?"

    I knew you could not help yourself. Those who support tyranny become so obvious given enough time. Congratulations. It is obvious where you stand. You are not on the right side of history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are making **** up to argue against now. Well done!
    You should have simply posted a "like" and moved on.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Have it your way, you know your wrong when 8 of 13 cases came under Bush. But it is hard to make the blind see. Have a nice night.
    The Obama regime lawyers argued for the massive increase. Bush has not been president for a very long time. If Obama disagreed with the executive over reach he could have withdrawn from the case.

    You are simply wrong. I agree that it is hard to help the blind to see.

    This does not help your case. You have argued for expediency over honor. I understand why. Good night.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The president had nothing to do with it.
    Do I need to explain the Executive branch to you?

  10. #220
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Do I need to explain the Executive branch to you?
    Since you do not understand how dates work(2008, 2005, they both come before 2009, just to help you out), probably best to not overreach...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •