View Poll Results: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama II?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 34.78%
  • No

    75 65.22%
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 316

Thread: Impeach Obama?[W:249]

  1. #201
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Did you read the analysis? It is an opinion. That does not make it truth. It is a liberal spin. One can go many places to find liberal spin.
    It is not an opinion, it is documented fact. 8 of the 13 cases referenced are from before Obama took office, so they can hardly be called rebukes of Obama.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do you keep rooting for dishonesty? All I am doing is putting forth actual facts instead of high rhetoric, low honesty talking points.
    It is a shame your post lacks content. We have a difference of opinion concerning the supreme court's rulings. I grant you that.

    However, are you denying that you support Obama and in general the massive regulatory state? If you say that you do not support Obama and his massive regulatory state then I will apologize to you.

    What say you Redress?

  3. #203
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Here is another one, just for ****s and giggles: Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church and School v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Case stems from events in 2005. First ruling in the case, 2008. How deep you going to dig that hole Misterveritis?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is not an opinion, it is documented fact. 8 of the 13 cases referenced are from before Obama took office, so they can hardly be called rebukes of Obama.
    No. The Obama administration argued and lost. It does not matter that executive over reach began under the previous president. Had Obama won he would have used it as justification for further tyranny. His team argued and lost. It is a rebuke against the president.

  5. #205
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is a shame your post lacks content. We have a difference of opinion concerning the supreme court's rulings. I grant you that.
    Not exactly. I am documenting facts, you are expressing a falsehood.

    However, are you denying that you support Obama and in general the massive regulatory state? If you say that you do not support Obama and his massive regulatory state then I will apologize to you.

    What say you Redress?
    I support no one but myself. Care to try again?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #206
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    No.

    I want to see how far this ****storm goes.

    Edit: If it turns out well, all to the good.

    If it turns out as badly as some think, it's a good lesson for the future.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #207
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No. The Obama administration argued and lost. It does not matter that executive over reach began under the previous president. Had Obama won he would have used it as justification for further tyranny. His team argued and lost. It is a rebuke against the president.
    Except in unusual circumstances, that is how it is done. Bush was arguing cases from the Clinton administration, Clinton from Bush and Reagan. It is rare for it to happen otherwise. Please learn about what you are discussing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here is another one, just for ****s and giggles: Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church and School v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Case stems from events in 2005. First ruling in the case, 2008. How deep you going to dig that hole Misterveritis?
    It looks like another win for us and a loss for the president. How long are you going to continue to support the tyranny that comes from the abuse of executive powers?

    You just cannot help yourself can you? Did the worst administration in living history argue in support of the massive regulatory state (and lose) or did they withdraw their claims? You know the answer. Why do you support the growing tyranny?

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Except in unusual circumstances, that is how it is done. Bush was arguing cases from the Clinton administration, Clinton from Bush and Reagan. It is rare for it to happen otherwise. Please learn about what you are discussing.
    Uh-huh. And if he disagreed with the massive increase in executive power Obama could have withdrawn. But he didn't. He was rebuked.

    And you will, no doubt, keep looking for a way to turn this growing tyranny into a positive thing. That is why I believe you support the growing tyranny.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Even the NLRB case was not so clear cut as so many want to think, and in two of the three areas argued, Obama actually won. Course he needed 3 of 3 to have it upheld, but there is a reason why there where 2 opinions issued on that case, and his wins in the case where not insignificant.
    With Senator's Reid's use of the nuclear option in a way the case was a moot point. But what it boiled down to was who determined whether the senate was in session, does the senate determine that or does the president determine that. The SCOTUS decided the senate is the best one to decide whether it is in session than the president.

    But with Reid's nuclear option the 3 NLRB members have already be re-appointed and confirmed. So you may not see very many companies or whomever challenging the rulings of the NLRB while they were unconstitutionally filling the vacancies as the NLRB can very quickly make the same ruling.

    Recess appointments now only become important if the senate is in different hands than the president. If so the pro forma sessions prevents the president from any recess appointment and Reid's nuclear option becomes moot as the party controlling the senate now has at least 51 votes to deny confirmation. Reid's nuclear option applied to all presidential appointments except the SCOTUS and legislation. But the precedence has been set and it is only a matter of time before the nuclear options applies to everything.

    I do have a fear once the nuclear option applies to everything you will see very wide swings in legislation and repeal of legislation. All that will be needed is 218 votes in the House, 51 in the senate and a president of the same party. For example thanks to the nuclear option if carried further if somehow the GOP wins the white house in 2016 and the senate to go along with the house, they could repeal the aca with simple majority votes, enact any tax cuts with simple majority votes, slash welfare and programs with simple majority votes, simply repeal all democratic legislation they don't like and then enact their one. Then say in 2020 if the Democrats take back the house, senate and the presidency, they can repeal everything they don't like the republicans just did and enact what ever they want.

    It is bound to happen as once a precedence is set, it is free game to one and all.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •