View Poll Results: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama II?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 34.78%
  • No

    75 65.22%
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 316

Thread: Impeach Obama?[W:249]

  1. #111
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Earlier I wrote, "Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. He is a criminal of the worst sort. He is destroying the nation. I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done."


    We have already determined that you are a defeatist who is unwilling to do the hard right thing.

    What part of the above do you believe is my opinion?

    1)Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. It could be this. If so I am in very good company as this is how the Framers saw it.

    2)He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. This is fact.

    3)He is a criminal of the worst sort. This is also fact. See number 2.

    4) He is destroying the nation. This is my opinion. Examine yourself. Do you believe the US is a better country today than before the Marxist was voted into office by the low information voters and his fellow travelers?

    5)I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done. This is my opinion. Do you doubt its truth? How will we reverse course? He is forcibly changing the electorate. He is bankrupting communities. He is bankrupting the nation. I believe he is an evil man. I wish he would die so the nation might yet live. In this I am reminded of the sudden death of one of Chinggis Khan's sons. Ogedei khan's death saved Europe. One can only hope...
    You do realize that in 8 of those 13 cases, the cases where from before he ever became president, right? http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-times-obama-/

    Facts are good.

    For starters, in eight of the cases, the alleged overreach occurred under President George W. Bush, as did the court cases that challenged the administration (United States vs. Jones, Sackett vs. EPA, Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church & School vs. EEOC, Gabelli vs. SEC, Arkansas Fish & Game Commission v. United States, PPL Corp. vs. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Horne vs. USDA, and Bond vs. United States). Bush’s Justice Department handled the initial court proceedings in most instances.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #112
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Good luck on that. Even legal experts cannot agree on whether he actually broke the law.
    why would you say " good luck on that" when I specifically said I wouldn't impeach?


    don't ask a question if you dont want a ****ing answer.... jesus.

  3. #113
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    why would you say " good luck on that" when I specifically said I wouldn't impeach?


    don't ask a question if you dont want a ****ing answer.... jesus.
    No, I am pointing out the unlikelihood of getting any kind of conviction.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #114
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, I am pointing out the unlikelihood of getting any kind of conviction.
    it's a 100% certainty that he will not be convicted, if impeached.

  5. #115
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,446
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Possibly our most corrupted President in U.S. history. Or, one of them, at least. Andrew Jackson was pretty bad too.

    Should we impeach Barack Obama?

    If you do vote yes, be sure to reply and also send me a message. I have a plan to impeach him and save America.
    Hilarious!
    Thanks, I'll be giggling for days!
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  6. #116
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    If Obama cannot be impeached then the nation has already died. I am still astonished that so few are willing to even try to do the hard right thing.

    Can killing be far behind? If we cannot do the hard right thing in the face of the worst disaster we have ever seen in the White House then all that is left is a violent solution.
    I know that I will probably die in the coming revolution but I see few ways to avoid it. I will arm up.



    You have a serious problem and I'm going to try to get you some professional help by dropping a dime on you to the FBI.

    Violence is not the answer, no matter what the question is.

    Intelligent people have better ways of solving problems.

  7. #117
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,239

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Please please please vote "Yes" in this poll, and email me on this forum.
    No.

    Your polls never seem to work out the way you want them.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  8. #118
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Is being black grounds for impeachment? I suppose being a secret Muslim/Marxist/terrorist is.



    You forgot to mention that he's from Kenya and went to school in Indonesia.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Why so we can have an even more corporatist asshole run the country?

    Yeah that sounds just great..


    He's awful, yes. The person the GOP would replace him with would be 5000x more awful.

  10. #120
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Which is different from the impeachment. One must do the right thing even if one must stand alone.

    Tyrants must be destroyed. Obama is a tyrant
    .



    Read a little history.

    Lots of tyrants were never destroyed.

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •