View Poll Results: Impeach Barack Hussein Obama II?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 34.78%
  • No

    75 65.22%
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 316

Thread: Impeach Obama?[W:249]

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    If you're against impeaching Obama, then you're wrong.
    Says you who doesn't even realize how silly your impeachment is.

  2. #102
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Impeachment requires the House of Representatives. The most corrupt party in history does not control the House. It's just that simple.

    So impeach him.
    it takes 2/3rds of the Senate to convict....

    stow the knives away, it's not gonna happen

  3. #103
    Educator voyager1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    05-23-16 @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    974

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    The GOP has become a party that sees impeachment as a way over turning an election that they don't like. I wonder when the military coup option will be floated.

  4. #104
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager1 View Post
    The GOP has become a party that sees impeachment as a way over turning an election that they don't like. I wonder when the military coup option will be floated.
    That post is so unbelievably far out of touch with reality, one wonders if you have any idea at all of current events in the United States and around the world.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Earlier I wrote, "Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. He is a criminal of the worst sort. He is destroying the nation. I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done."

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    You're opinion. I personally do not think he has been a good president, but I also do not think not being a good president is grounds for impeachment.
    We have already determined that you are a defeatist who is unwilling to do the hard right thing.

    What part of the above do you believe is my opinion?

    1)Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. It could be this. If so I am in very good company as this is how the Framers saw it.

    2)He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. This is fact.

    3)He is a criminal of the worst sort. This is also fact. See number 2.

    4) He is destroying the nation. This is my opinion. Examine yourself. Do you believe the US is a better country today than before the Marxist was voted into office by the low information voters and his fellow travelers?

    5)I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done. This is my opinion. Do you doubt its truth? How will we reverse course? He is forcibly changing the electorate. He is bankrupting communities. He is bankrupting the nation. I believe he is an evil man. I wish he would die so the nation might yet live. In this I am reminded of the sudden death of one of Chinggis Khan's sons. Ogedei khan's death saved Europe. One can only hope...

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    it takes 2/3rds of the Senate to convict....

    stow the knives away, it's not gonna happen
    Which is different from the impeachment. One must do the right thing even if one must stand alone.

    Tyrants must be destroyed. Obama is a tyrant.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,919
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Earlier I wrote, "Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. He is a criminal of the worst sort. He is destroying the nation. I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done."


    We have already determined that you are a defeatist who is unwilling to do the hard right thing.

    What part of the above do you believe is my opinion?

    1)Impeachment is a political solution to a political problem. It could be this. If so I am in very good company as this is how the Framers saw it.

    2)He has been unanimously rebuked by the supreme court 13 times. This is fact.

    3)He is a criminal of the worst sort. This is also fact. See number 2.

    4) He is destroying the nation. This is my opinion. Examine yourself. Do you believe the US is a better country today than before the Marxist was voted into office by the low information voters and his fellow travelers?

    5)I do not believe we can recover from the damage he has done. This is my opinion. Do you doubt its truth? How will we reverse course? He is forcibly changing the electorate. He is bankrupting communities. He is bankrupting the nation. I believe he is an evil man. I wish he would die so the nation might yet live. In this I am reminded of the sudden death of one of Chinggis Khan's sons. Ogedei khan's death saved Europe. One can only hope...
    Again these are your opinions, unless you can prove such in a court of law, call it in a court of public opinion impeachment is dead. Perhaps I should say getting a conviction in the senate is dead. Perhaps you may be able to persuade the House Republicans to vote on a list of articles for impeachment. But what have you accomplished, the house is like a grand jury, they have returned an indictment to go to trail. The trail takes place, the president is found not guilty by probably a party line vote 55-45 and the majority of Americans will be looking at the Republicans as the architects of another Salem witch hunt. Obama will end up much stronger and popular than he was before these shenanigans took place.

    If being a realist is in your words being a defeatist, so be it.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    No it wouldn't. Have you missed out exactly on MLK Jr.'s teachings? IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EMPHASIS ON RACE! It had to do with the emphasis on CONTENT OF CHARACTER! Obama has a bad content of character. He hates America, and Christians.

    You sound like a racist. Just because Obama is HALF black, that we should let him get away with destroying America?!??!?!? NO!!!!!!!

    I don't give a crap what color he is and the fact that people still bring that stuff up for important things like this, shows how unadvanced we really are as a society.
    Okham is a lot of things - he's not a racist. What he said is that trying to impeach him would ensure race relations deteriorate and it's true from a theoretical point of view. The blow back from trying to impeach the first black/woman/Hispanic/blind/cyborg/Jehova's witness president would be huge considering the history of minorities and persecution of minorities in this country
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #109
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I know that you are very liberal. Have you not been paying attention? The asshole tyrant has a pen and a phone. He violates the Constitution tirelessly. It is time to rid ourselves of the tyrant.
    So you should have no problem specifying the cases of "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors". Please do specify.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #110
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Impeach Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    whatever grounds the majority of the house decides on..


    about the only thing that i personal could see as grounds for impeachment is him breaking the law in this prisoner transfer stunt he pulled.


    personally, I wouldn't impeach, though... it's a waste of time.... it might make for some juicy political drama ,but it would be a monumental waste of time in the end.
    Democrats will not convict another Democrats.... and FWIW, Republicans won't convict other Republicans either.
    Good luck on that. Even legal experts cannot agree on whether he actually broke the law.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •