View Poll Results: Who is MOST to blame for the problems of African Americans?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOP

    5 4.39%
  • Black Leadership

    29 25.44%
  • Democrats

    21 18.42%
  • Other

    59 51.75%
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 701

Thread: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

  1. #221
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Perhaps spending time with ranting street people has caused their delusion to rub off on you. There's absolutely nothing in my comments here or anywhere else that would indicate I appreciate anything you post.
    Since you're the one who claimed that it's black people who keep sending the wrong people to DC, I suspect I'm not the one with a delusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #222
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Then explain how that relates to CJ's claim that black people are electing the wrong people to send to DC?

    Or did you just jump into the middle of something without realizing the context which would have clued you in to the facetiousness of what was said?
    If they're not electing the right people, they can't complain when the wrong people end up in power. Or didn't that occur to you?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  3. #223
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Lets set the ground rules, you are arguing that racism ABSOLUTELY does not exist in the US.

    You tell what is your definition of racism.
    Please quote where I said that because I said no such thing.

    You liberals are incredibly dishonest, aren't you?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  4. #224
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Bump..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Then you should stop being in such denial. Blind faith is absurd. Put up or shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Lets set the ground rules, you are arguing that racism ABSOLUTELY does not exist in the US.

    You tell what is your definition of racism.
    Man, it got quiet...
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Please quote where I said that because I said no such thing.

    You liberals are incredibly dishonest, aren't you?
    Right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    You are insisting that racism exists, prove it.
    A denial.

    Again, if I am to prove that racism exists in the US, define racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #226
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Bump..

    Man, it got quiet...
    And where in any of that did I say that racism absolutely does not exist? Funny, I can't find it.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  7. #227
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Right here:A denial.

    Again, if I am to prove that racism exists in the US, define racism.
    You're the one who brought it up and claimed it, now you want me to define it for you? Seriously?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  8. #228
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,182

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Since you're the one who claimed that it's black people who keep sending the wrong people to DC, I suspect I'm not the one with a delusion.
    Not interested - but have a good day. And oh yes, this is the stage where you claim you've won - thought I'd save you the trouble.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    You're the one who brought it up and claimed it, now you want me to define it for you? Seriously?
    I am not going to waste my time showing examples of racism in the US if you are going to come back with further denials that the examples are racism.


    So...

    Define racism so I can meet your definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #230
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Who do you blame for the problems of African Americans?? [W:98]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    If they're not electing the right people, they can't complain when the wrong people end up in power. Or didn't that occur to you?
    Umm, it was CJ who complained about the wrong people being elected and I'm pretty sure that CJ is neither African nor American
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •