View Poll Results: What do you think about people posing w/ weapons?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poor taste

    5 11.63%
  • Sexy

    6 13.95%
  • Tacky

    11 25.58%
  • Irresponsible

    6 13.95%
  • Cool

    15 34.88%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129

Thread: Posing with guns

  1. #111
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I'm not. When I was that old, I owned firearms. I never took a picture with one but let's face it, today, photographs are much more commonplace when you can take a ton of them digitally on your phone. What do you find wrong with the picture?
    When I was that old, I didn't even have access to a camera, let alone all of the technology kids have access to today that snaps a photo.

  2. #112
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,775

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    When I was that old, I didn't even have access to a camera, let alone all of the technology kids have access to today that snaps a photo.
    I didn't have a camera of my own but my parents did and I probably could have used it if I had any interest at all, which I didn't. Selfies are mostly a modern phenomenon.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  3. #113
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I didn't have a camera of my own but my parents did and I probably could have used it if I had any interest at all, which I didn't. Selfies are mostly a modern phenomenon.
    My parents kept their camera under lock and key so we wouldn't wreck it. The first camera they gave to me was one of those disk ones. There were a lot of reasons I didn't snap selfies, not the least among which you had to pay to develop every shot you used so you didn't use them to get what would inevitably end up being a picture of your shoulder or your ceiling.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I didn't have a camera of my own but my parents did and I probably could have used it if I had any interest at all, which I didn't. Selfies are mostly a modern phenomenon.
    I took my first "selfie" when I was 7 with a Kodak brownie camera.
    That was 54 years ago.
    I was imitating a photo of my Dad that he took in the mirror well before I was born.
    Posing with guns-images-27-jpgPosing with guns-download-14-jpg Posing with guns-images-28-jpg
    It's really not a new idea at all.

  5. #115
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,775

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I took my first "selfie" when I was 7 with a Kodak brownie camera.
    That was 54 years ago.
    I was imitating a photo of my Dad that he took in the mirror well before I was born.
    Posing with guns-images-27-jpgPosing with guns-download-14-jpg Posing with guns-images-28-jpg
    It's really not a new idea at all.
    Do you understand what the word "mostly" means? Apparently not.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #116
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    My parents kept their camera under lock and key so we wouldn't wreck it. The first camera they gave to me was one of those disk ones. There were a lot of reasons I didn't snap selfies, not the least among which you had to pay to develop every shot you used so you didn't use them to get what would inevitably end up being a picture of your shoulder or your ceiling.
    Was it a Brownie? That's what my parents had.

  7. #117
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Was it a Brownie? That's what my parents had.
    They had one of them too, it was an old one that my father had for years, but it wasn't what I remember them using in the 70s to take pictures.

    I wish I had still had that Brownie. I'll bet it would be worth something today.

  8. #118
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Do you understand what the word "mostly" means? Apparently not.
    Paul McCartney took selfies, so apparently everyone did.

  9. #119
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    They had one of them too, it was an old one that my father had for years, but it wasn't what I remember them using in the 70s to take pictures.

    I wish I had still had that Brownie. I'll bet it would be worth something today.
    Seven mile fair near Milwaukee probably has tons of those, along with older Kodak cameras, who knows if you could even get film for those any more.

  10. #120
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: Posing while holding a gun/rifle

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Seven mile fair near Milwaukee probably has tons of those, along with older Kodak cameras, who knows if you could even get film for those any more.
    Remember when they used to have a photo development booth in every parking lot, you could just drop off the roll of film at a driveup?

    Yeah it's probably very hard to find film these days. I don't even remember the last time I saw a negative.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •