View Poll Results: Was George W Bush a good president?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a right leaning American, yes.

    33 21.71%
  • I'm a left leaning American, yes.

    4 2.63%
  • I'm not American, Yes.

    4 2.63%
  • I'm a right leaning American, no.

    31 20.39%
  • I'm a left leaning American, no.

    66 43.42%
  • I'm not American, no.

    14 9.21%
Page 49 of 81 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 810

Thread: Was George W Bush a good president?[W:439:621]

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 02:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    only if certain security goals had been acheived.. to Obama that meant his election here... GWB was not leaving
    As long as you say so, after all CONservatives (Dubya) have a LONG history of being on the wrong side of EVERY major issue facing the US since CONservatives stood with King George in 1776


    DUBYA COOKED THE BOOKS TO INVADE ON FALSE PREMISES. WAS A HORRIBLE PREZ, ON EVERY SCALE...

  2. #482
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Got it, an unwinnable war done on false pretenses was good. Obama following Bush's timeline was bad...
    we won that war.. how is that "unwinnable"?... Obama was able to lose it ..

  3. #483
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 02:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Millions out in the streets ?

    You'll have to provide some photographic proof on that claim and provide proof with names that they were "qualified and smart."
    Nah, we'll just 'believe' CONservatives who have been on the wrong side of EVERY major issue facing the US since they stood with King George ion 1776

    Dubya didn't do much different than most CONservatives have as Prez, they go by their 'guts' over fact based science, history or math...

  4. #484
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    As long as you say so, after all CONservatives (Dubya) have a LONG history of being on the wrong side of EVERY major issue facing the US since CONservatives stood with King George in 1776


    DUBYA COOKED THE BOOKS TO INVADE ON FALSE PREMISES. WAS A HORRIBLE PREZ, ON EVERY SCALE...
    cooked what books?.. look at the UN resolutions.. all supported GWB.. war was 100% legal..

    GWB reocognized Oil for Food also.. and how it was part of the equation
    Last edited by Travis007; 06-16-14 at 01:16 PM.

  5. #485
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 02:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    we won that war.. how is that "unwinnable"?... Obama was able to lose it ..
    We won the invasion, but like EVERYTHING Bush brought US, why am I not surprised you can't recognize facts and policies. The dumbing down of the right was galvanized with Dubya's election...

  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Nah, we'll just 'believe' CONservatives who have been on the wrong side of EVERY major issue facing the US since they stood with King George ion 1776

    Dubya didn't do much different than most CONservatives have as Prez, they go by their 'guts' over fact based science, history or math...
    Hows Obamas math on that red line in Syria and Crimea?..or how many states are in the USA...

    BRING BACK OUR GWB..

  7. #487
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 02:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    your numbers dont match..
    Don't understand how the world works., Got it. Bet you still believe Bush actually won the election in 2000 too ....

  8. #488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    We won the invasion, but like EVERYTHING Bush brought US, why am I not surprised you can't recognize facts and policies. The dumbing down of the right was galvanized with Dubya's election...
    again.. we won the Iraq war.. does that fact disturb you?

    I know Im disturbed how Obama lost it

  9. #489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    we won the invasion, but like everything bush brought us, why am i not surprised you can't recognize facts and policies. The dumbing down of the right was galvanized with dubya's election...
    yes we can!

  10. #490
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    We won the invasion, but like EVERYTHING Bush brought US, why am I not surprised you can't recognize facts and policies. The dumbing down of the right was galvanized with Dubya's election...
    no ... GWB won that war.. Obama lost it

Page 49 of 81 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •