View Poll Results: Was George W Bush a good president?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a right leaning American, yes.

    33 21.71%
  • I'm a left leaning American, yes.

    4 2.63%
  • I'm not American, Yes.

    4 2.63%
  • I'm a right leaning American, no.

    31 20.39%
  • I'm a left leaning American, no.

    66 43.42%
  • I'm not American, no.

    14 9.21%
Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 810

Thread: Was George W Bush a good president?[W:439:621]

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    seems GWB was spot on what would happen if lib Obama policies to leave happened

    Truth Revolt:

    I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous. - GWB 2007

    Nobody Predicted What Would Happen in Iraq...Except This Guy | Truth Revolt

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    seems GWB was spot on what would happen if lib Obama policies to leave happened

    Truth Revolt:

    I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous. - GWB 2007

    Nobody Predicted What Would Happen in Iraq...Except This Guy | Truth Revolt
    To bad he didn't listen to those warning about the instability of invading a nation, among many, the intelligence community

    Months before the invasion of Iraq, U.S. intelligence agencies predicted that it would be likely to spark violent sectarian divides and provide al-Qaeda with new opportunities in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a report released yesterday by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Analysts warned that war in Iraq also could provoke Iran to assert its regional influence and "probably would result in a surge of political Islam and increased funding for terrorist groups" in the Muslim world.

    The intelligence assessments, made in January 2003 and widely circulated within the Bush administration before the war

    Analysts' Warnings of Iraq Chaos Detailed

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    seems GWB was spot on what would happen if lib Obama policies to leave happened

    Truth Revolt:

    I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous. - GWB 2007

    Nobody Predicted What Would Happen in Iraq...Except This Guy | Truth Revolt
    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush

    In 2002, prior to our invasion, many qualified, smart, reasoned people tried to explain to then President, George Bush, (Cheney) how an invasion on Iraq would be a long term disaster, with unachievable goals, and possibly create unrepairable damage within the middle east, after we leave Iraq. And after we left Iraq, it would turn into a civil war.

    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush


    HMM, PROGRESSIVES, CORRECT AGAIN....

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    To bad he didn't listen to those warning about the instability of invading a nation, among many, the intelligence community

    Months before the invasion of Iraq, U.S. intelligence agencies predicted that it would be likely to spark violent sectarian divides and provide al-Qaeda with new opportunities in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a report released yesterday by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Analysts warned that war in Iraq also could provoke Iran to assert its regional influence and "probably would result in a surge of political Islam and increased funding for terrorist groups" in the Muslim world.

    The intelligence assessments, made in January 2003 and widely circulated within the Bush administration before the war

    Analysts' Warnings of Iraq Chaos Detailed
    facts are we WON that war.. Obama gave it away..dont care about your liberal tripe..

    GWB is a far superior human then a Clinton or Obama.. and was a far better President by every measure
    Last edited by Travis007; 06-16-14 at 02:47 PM.

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush

    In 2002, prior to our invasion, many qualified, smart, reasoned people tried to explain to then President, George Bush, (Cheney) how an invasion on Iraq would be a long term disaster, with unachievable goals, and possibly create unrepairable damage within the middle east, after we leave Iraq. And after we left Iraq, it would turn into a civil war.

    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush


    HMM, PROGRESSIVES, CORRECT AGAIN....
    again.. GWB with Obama voting against every HSA need and tactic that got us Osama ... WON IRAQ...
    Obama lost Iraq...and squandered the national treasure we gave up to get that war won..
    Last edited by Travis007; 06-16-14 at 02:47 PM.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Hey, YOU had the rose colored glasses of BushCo...Isn't that the topic of the thread?
    The topic of the thread is "Was George W. Bush a good President" ?

    You vote and move on.

    It was liberal/Democrat policies that led to the housing crisis.

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    seems GWB was spot on what would happen if lib Obama policies to leave happened

    Truth Revolt:

    I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that wed be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean wed allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous. - GWB 2007

    Nobody Predicted What Would Happen in Iraq...Except This Guy | Truth Revolt
    This very limited President has claimed that the war in Iraq is over, as though one side can just walk away from any war and the other side must stop as well. But as we see from recent news the war in Iraq is not over, nor is the war in Afghanistan and nor is the war against America. That anyone would buy into this 'end of the war' rhetoric, as though it is America who decides when wars end and begin, is hopelessly naive, and more than a little foolish.

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    facts are we WON that war.. Obama gave it away..dont care baout your liberal tripe..

    GWB is a far superior human then a Clinton or Obama.. and was a far better President by every measure
    Got it, an unwinnable war done on false pretenses was good. Obama following Bush's timeline was bad...

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The topic of the thread is "Was George W. Bush a good President" ?

    You vote and move on.

    It was liberal/Democrat policies that led to the housing crisis.
    Sure it was, that's why CONservatives have amnesia of Bush 2001-2009 and his horrible decisions! Way to refute my detailed list putting the REGULATOR failure on that Dubya Prez

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Was George W Bush a good president?

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush

    In 2002, prior to our invasion, many qualified, smart, reasoned people tried to explain to then President, George Bush, (Cheney) how an invasion on Iraq would be a long term disaster, with unachievable goals, and possibly create unrepairable damage within the middle east, after we leave Iraq. And after we left Iraq, it would turn into a civil war.

    daily Kos.. lol

    Pre War 2002 Warnings To Bush


    HMM, PROGRESSIVES, CORRECT AGAIN....

    daily kos.. lol

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •