View Poll Results: Has Obama been a good President?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    6 6.38%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    20 21.28%
  • Im not American, yes.

    4 4.26%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    52 55.32%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    9 9.57%
  • Im not American, no.

    3 3.19%
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 449

Thread: Has Obama been a good President?

  1. #271
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    I happen to know my way around...and if I am in an unfamiliar area...I use GPS.
    So do I. Mine will tell me to "turn left" and "turn right," which pisses me off because I'm like, dude, I just want to get to the restaurant, don't bring your damn politics into it.

  2. #272
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,967

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Obama is a mediocre president with a mediocre track record. He would have lost in '12 if the GOP hadn't tripped all over itself throughout the primary season tearing down Mittens in the process. In fact, Obama had about as rotten a year before winning reelection as George Bush Jr, who also only won because the opposition candidate was a terrible choice that no one really liked.

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Obama is a mediocre president with a mediocre track record. He would have lost in '12 if the GOP hadn't tripped all over itself throughout the primary season tearing down Mittens in the process. In fact, Obama had about as rotten a year before winning reelection as George Bush Jr, who also only won because the opposition candidate was a terrible choice that no one really liked.
    That opposition candidate was "swift boated by the truth."

  4. #274
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    That opposition candidate was "swift boated by the truth."
    He was swift boated by his being a horse-faced, uncharismatic, dreary bastard.

  5. #275
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So do I. Mine will tell me to "turn left" and "turn right," which pisses me off because I'm like, dude, I just want to get to the restaurant, don't bring your damn politics into it.
    There have been times in DP that I have used the word "correct" because of context and I didn't want someone to confuse the meaning of "right".
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #276
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    On some things he's been good, on some things he's been OK, on some things he's been terrible.
    Always refreshing to see an honest answer.

  7. #277
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Obama is a mediocre president with a mediocre track record. He would have lost in '12 if the GOP hadn't tripped all over itself throughout the primary season tearing down Mittens in the process. In fact, Obama had about as rotten a year before winning reelection as George Bush Jr, who also only won because the opposition candidate was a terrible choice that no one really liked.
    Actually Obama was only re-elected because the first harmful mandates of Obama took place after the 2012 election, not before. Most did not realize how much hurt was on the way.

  8. #278
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Stopping to ask for directions must be a complicated procedure for you. Like, when someone tells you to turn left at the gas station, how do you know they're not advising you to be more socialist?
    I prefer patronizing gas stations that I can only get into by turning right.

  9. #279
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good morning, Pero.

    Why is it that the Dems have such an interest in healthcare insurance? Hillary tried, and withdrew due the backlash that followed from her own party; JFK thought about it; and with Obama it took bribes and threats and secret meetings behind closed doors to get it passed - with not one Republican vote! Is it that control of one-sixth of our economy is too enticing not to make the attempt?
    I don't know pol, perhaps it is some think government is the solution to all problems while others think government is the problem.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Yes, this was all part of his "hope and change" bullcrap. Who would think he would be one of the MOST divisive presidents in recent history?
    Orwell wrote about how this kind of politician was the most dangerous, because they can do so much more damage under the guise of "helping". I think if Bush had done all of this crap Obama is doing liberals would be screaming that it was the end of days.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •