View Poll Results: Has Obama been a good President?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    6 6.38%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    20 21.28%
  • Im not American, yes.

    4 4.26%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    52 55.32%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    9 9.57%
  • Im not American, no.

    3 3.19%
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 449

Thread: Has Obama been a good President?

  1. #261
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,536

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Ok, if you say so.

    "Artistic"... whew!
    In any case my moniker is no more biased then your "Look to your left... I'm that guy." location in your profile.

  2. #262
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    03-28-18 @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,817

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    In any case my moniker is no more biased then your "Look to your left... I'm that guy." location in your profile.
    Are you suggesting I used "left" as in politically? Wow...

    Hate to break it to ya, but until just now that had never occurred to me. It is simply a literal direction, and could just as easily have been "look to your right", or "look at the person seated behind you". The person seated on the left side of your body, nothing more.

    I swear, sometimes people insist on reading more into things than is really there. I nominate your's for Post of the Day. That's the best laugh I've had in quite some time.

    Roy L. Fuchs: I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs.
    You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

  3. #263
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,937

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Are you suggesting I used "left" as in politically? Wow...

    Hate to break it to ya, but until just now that had never occurred to me. It is simply a literal direction, and could just as easily have been "look to your right", or "look at the person seated behind you". The person seated on the left side of your body, nothing more.

    I swear, sometimes people insist on reading more into things than is really there. I nominate your's for Post of the Day. That's the best laugh I've had in quite some time.

    Speaking of which, is "radcen" supposed to be "radical centrist?"

  4. #264
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,536

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Are you suggesting I used "left" as in politically? Wow...

    Hate to break it to ya, but until just now that had never occurred to me. It is simply a literal direction, and could just as easily have been "look to your right", or "look at the person seated behind you". The person seated on the left side of your body, nothing more.

    I swear, sometimes people insist on reading more into things than is really there. I nominate your's for Post of the Day. That's the best laugh I've had in quite some time.

    Yeah...right.

  5. #265
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    03-28-18 @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,817

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Speaking of which, is "radcen" supposed to be "radical centrist?"
    That has meaning and was the original intent, yes. The location is just something that I thought was funny.

    I don't see the screen name as meaningful as I originally did, but at the same time I am not inclined to change it, either. It's just kind of "meh" to me now.
    Roy L. Fuchs: I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs.
    You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

  6. #266
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,937

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Yeah...right.
    You know, some people do actually use the words "left" and "right" as a physical locational reference.

  7. #267
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,937

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    That has meaning and was the original intent, yes. The location is just something that I thought was funny.

    I don't see the screen name as meaningful as I originally did, but at the same time I am not inclined to change it, either. It's just kind of "meh" to me now.
    Ditto.

    .....

  8. #268
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,536

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You know, some people do actually use the words "left" and "right" as a physical locational reference.
    Some...yes.

  9. #269
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,937

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Some...yes.
    Stopping to ask for directions must be a complicated procedure for you. Like, when someone tells you to turn left at the gas station, how do you know they're not advising you to be more socialist?

  10. #270
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,536

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Stopping to ask for directions must be a complicated procedure for you. Like, when someone tells you to turn left at the gas station, how do you know they're not advising you to be more socialist?
    I happen to know my way around...and if I am in an unfamiliar area...I use GPS.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •