View Poll Results: Has Obama been a good President?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    6 6.38%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    20 21.28%
  • Im not American, yes.

    4 4.26%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    52 55.32%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    9 9.57%
  • Im not American, no.

    3 3.19%
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 449

Thread: Has Obama been a good President?

  1. #181
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    WTH? You are the one with the issue here. I only said I didn't think Obama was a good president who made promises that he never had any intention on keeping.
    Who is your example of a good president?

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Who is your example of a good president?
    None that I can remember since I've been alive.

  3. #183
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    None that I can remember since I've been alive.
    I think that Carter was a good president. Even if he was weak in certain areas, and overly maligned by the right, he never fired a shot during his term. That is a goal that every president should aspire to.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I think that Carter was a good president. Even if he was weak in certain areas, and overly maligned by the right, he never fired a shot during his term. That is a goal that every president should aspire to.
    I was way too young to remember anything about his presidency. I was only a baby.

  5. #185
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,892

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    WTH? You are the one with the issue here. I only said I didn't think Obama was a good president who made promises that he never had any intention on keeping.
    No, that is not what you "only said." Congrats, you lied again.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, that is not what you "only said." Congrats, you lied again.
    Dude, you obviously are in love with Obama. Whatever, I couldn't care less. I don't think he was a good president, okay? I mean, does that have to pass through your approval or something. Get a hold of yourself.

  7. #187
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,892

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Dude, you obviously are in love with Obama. Whatever, I couldn't care less. I don't think he was a good president, okay? I mean, does that have to pass through your approval or something. Get a hold of yourself.
    So you didn't spend several pages arguing with me about the difference between a bumper-sticker slogan and an actual nuts-and-bolts campaign promise? So you didn't accuse me of wearing "partisan blinders" for pointing out the obvious difference between the two? So you didn't claim I was "invested" in a man I didn't even vote for the last time he was up for election?

    So you didn't post this:

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Yup, sure, he is an AWESOME president. AWESOME!!! If there is a hall of fame for POTUSes, he needs to be there!!!
    In response to me, when I have said nothing of the sort? So you haven't continued to lie your ass off regarding my ACTUAL position on Obama?

    You continue to lie, misrepresent and strawman, because it's all you've got. Because I don't fit your little strawman liberal pigeonhole, you have to make **** up, then feign innocence when called on it.

    Your posts are here for all of us to see. If you say "all I said is I don't like Obama," you're lying.
    Last edited by Kobie; 06-08-14 at 09:30 AM.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So you didn't spend several pages arguing with me about the difference between a bumper-sticker slogan and an actual nuts-and-bolts campaign promise? So you didn't accuse me of wearing "partisan blinders" for pointing out the obvious difference between the two? So you didn't claim I was "invested" in a man I didn't even vote for the last time he was up for election?

    So you didn't post this:



    In response to me, when I have said nothing of the sort? So you haven't continued to lie your ass off regarding my ACTUAL position on Obama?

    You continue to lie, misrepresent and strawman, because it's all you've got. Because I don't fit your little strawman liberal pigeonhole, you have to make **** up, then feign innocence when called on it.
    No, that was YOU arguing with everyone else about it. Actually, it's been explained to you several times now that Obama's campaign slogan had meaning which was clearly outlined in his speeches. Sorry if you can't understand that because you are a partisan.

    Yes, I posted that, because I'm tired of you.

    Please quote where I have "lied." And YOU are a perfect example of why I stay away from these types of discussions.

  9. #189
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,892

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    No, that was YOU arguing with everyone else about it. Actually, it's been explained to you several times now that Obama's campaign slogan had meaning which was clearly outlined in his speeches. Sorry if you can't understand that because you are a partisan.

    Yes, I posted that, because I'm tired of you.

    Please quote where I have "lied." And YOU are a perfect example of why I stay away from these types of discussions.
    I did quote where you lied. Multiple times. And you continue to lie, and lie, and lie.

    Word of advice ... if you're going to lie about what other people said, at least have the common sense to do it in another thread, where people might not go back and look. Or, better advice, stop lying.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Has Obama been a good President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I did quote where you lied. Multiple times. And you continue to lie, and lie, and lie.

    Word of advice ... if you're going to lie about what other people said, at least have the common sense to do it in another thread, where people might not go back and look. Or, better advice, stop lying.
    Obviously you don't know what "lying" is. Really pathetic dude.

    Seriously, you partisans need mental health professional help. This is just completely delusional and shows a total lack of integrity.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •