View Poll Results: Do you assume ppl are racist if they don't support illegal immigration ?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 9.09%
  • No

    47 85.45%
  • Other

    3 5.45%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 109

Thread: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?[W:54]

  1. #51
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Because liberals try to discourage people from talking about things by throwing around words like "racist" and "sexist". I entirely support stopping all illegal immigration by any means necessary, but it doesn't matter where the illegals are coming from, I don't care what their skin color is, I don't want any of them here at all. It's not racist, it's realistic.
    It's not just liberals. I've been called both of those things for criticizing Justice Thomas or Sarah Palin. Not to mention being anti-semitic for questioning certain policies of the government of Israel.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    none of that changes the fact that your earlier post sounded really really racist.
    You don't even know what the real definition of a "racist" is, you like most lib/progressives make it up as you go along to further a leftist socialist political agenda.

    "And if you disagree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, taurophobe."

  3. #53
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,863

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You don't even know what the real definition of a "racist" is, you like most lib/progressives make it up as you go along to further a leftist socialist political agenda.

    "And if you disagree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, taurophobe."
    Um, no, claiming that an entire ethnicity "wouldn't know what to do with hygiene products" is pretty goddamn racist.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?[W:54]Before this gets any worse I'm putting a stop to the personal sniping. Move on or be ejected from the thread.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #55
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,751

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's not just liberals. I've been called both of those things for criticizing Justice Thomas or Sarah Palin. Not to mention being anti-semitic for questioning certain policies of the government of Israel.
    You have to remember that the Republicans are liberals too today, they take their plays from the same playbook, they just operate from different axioms. There are no conservative parties in this country anymore.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #56
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    You don't even know what the real definition of a "racist" is, you like most lib/progressives make it up as you go along to further a leftist socialist political agenda.

    "And if you disagree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, taurophobe."
    well you did say that Mexicans wouldn't know how to use hygiene supplies....if you don't think that is racist then you are so far gone I pity you.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It actually makes sense from a geopolitical, economical and even cultural perspective to help neighboring countries be as successful as us. Why is it illegal immigration is only a problem for rich countries? I'd be far more in favor of helping build up Mexico's economy than I am in favor of propping up China's.
    we already help build up Mexico's economy.... and as a bonus, they don't have to trade anything for it.
    remittance transfers are still Mexicos number 2 revenue source, right behind their oil industry... it's been this way for years and years.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Um, no, claiming that an entire ethnicity "wouldn't know what to do with hygiene products" is pretty goddamn racist.
    Well it's true Kobie.

    It's been one of the biggest issues that the fast food and restaurant industry has been facing since the invasion from the South of the border began.

    BTW: Wasn't there just a report issued that it's safer to eat on a cruise ship than at a fast food restaurant in America today ?

    Have you ever wondered why when you're using the toilet at your local fast food retraunt that there's always a sign in Spanish reminding the employee burger flipper to wash his hands after wiping his butt ? There was a time in America when you didn't see those signs because they weren't needed.

    Oh wait a minute, maybe your to young to remeber.

  9. #59
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,863

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well it's true Kobie. It's been one of the biggest issues that the fast food and restaurant industry has been facing since the invasion from the South of the border began.
    oh really is that so

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    BTW: Wasn't there just a report issued that it's safer to eat on a cruise ship than at a fast food restaurant in America today ?
    I dunno, you tell me? You're the one making the claim. Of course, in our exchange the other day, you claimed that requesting a citation for another one of your dubious claims is just a ploy to bait you into an infraction. So I highly doubt you'll actually back up any of the usual nonsense that you post.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Have you ever wondered why when you're using the toilet at your local fast food retraunt that there's always a sign in Spanish reminding the employee burger flipper to wash his hands after wiping his butt ? There was a time in America when you didn't see those signs because they weren't needed.

    Oh wait a minute, maybe your to young to remeber.
    I'm 37 years old, and the "Employees Must Wash Hands" signs in restaurant restrooms have been there ever since I can remember. But I don't expect to let facts get in the way of yet another one of your racist rants.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Why am I insensitive or racist if I find this wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    well you did say that Mexicans wouldn't know how to use hygiene supplies....if you don't think that is racist then you are so far gone I pity you.
    It's just a fact they don't teach personal hygiene in Mexico.

    Have you ever been to Europe ? Been to Germany ? Compare Germany to lets say France or Italy. Go on a farm in Germany and walk into the barn, it looks as clean as a hospital surgical operating room.

    Compare Japan to China. Who has better personal hygine practices ?

    Maybe it's a culutral thing ?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •