View Poll Results: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Benghazi

    2 20.00%
  • Tripoli

    0 0%
  • Cairo

    8 80.00%
  • Don't Know

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

  1. #1
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    When Susan Rice appeared on the Sunday Talk Shows after Sept 11, 2012, where did she say the protests were?

    Benghazi
    Tripoli
    Cairo
    Don't Know


  2. #2
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    When Susan Rice appeared on the Sunday Talk Shows after Sept 11, 2012, where did she say the protests were?

    Benghazi
    Tripoli
    Cairo
    Don't Know
    Did she also say that the Benghazi violence was also in reaction to the video and fueled by other protests in Cairo?

  3. #3
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,105

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    When Susan Rice appeared on the Sunday Talk Shows after Sept 11, 2012, where did she say the protests were?

    Benghazi
    Tripoli
    Cairo
    Don't Know
    You left Cleveland off of your list.
    I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

  4. #4
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Here Pete. I'll help you out:

    TAPPER: So, first of all, what is the latest you can tell us on who these attackers were at the embassy or at the consulate in Benghazi? We're hearing that the Libyans have arrested people. They're saying that some people involved were from outside the country, that there might have even been Al Qaida ties. What's the latest information?

    RICE: Well, Jake, first of all, it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.

    But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

    We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to -- or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in -- in the wake of the revolution in Libya are -- are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

    We'll wait to see exactly what the investigation finally confirms, but that's the best information we have at present.
    'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice - ABC News

  5. #5
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    When Susan Rice appeared on the Sunday Talk Shows after Sept 11, 2012, where did she say the protests were?

    Benghazi
    Tripoli
    Cairo
    Don't Know
    Yes she said Cairo, and immediately explained that they spread throughout the region causing the attack on the Benghazi facility. Therefore she also said protests were in Benghazi. Let's not deflect and parse, let's get the truth. The ground under our flag was attacked in Benghazi, our men died there, and Susan Rice was directly addressing this incident and doing so deceptively.
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  6. #6
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Thank you, I don't need your help.


  7. #7
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Thank you, I don't need your help.
    I wasn't being crass, and I see no need in you being so.

    I was just showing the facts as they exist, with a link from a reputable MSM network, especially with the left. Your OP question was not complete and was inaccurate as written. She didn't say that the reaction to the video was in only one city, as your OP question infers. And, the information I provided shows that.

    But, you keep going here Pete. I'm interested to see what exactly your point of this thread might actually be?

  8. #8
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    I wasn't being crass, and I see no need in you being so.

    I was just showing the facts as they exist, with a link from a reputable MSM network, especially with the left. Your OP question was not complete and was inaccurate as written. She didn't say that the reaction to the video was in only one city, as your OP question infers. And, the information I provided shows that.

    But, you keep going here Pete. I'm interested to see what exactly your point of this thread might actually be?
    I wasn't being crass either.
    The reason for the thread: I wanted to know what people people thought, that's all.


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    That isn't crass? Sure looks like it.

    Glad someone was able to quote SR for you, and you can better see her complete deception of facts this regime knew to be grossly incorrect.


    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Thank you, I don't need your help.

  10. #10
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Susan Rice said the reaction to the video was in what city?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I wasn't being crass either.
    The reason for the thread: I wanted to know what people people thought, that's all.
    Then I apologize for assuming you were being crass.

    If that's all you wanted to know, it looks like most know where it started, but the question you asked is still not an accurate representation of what Ms. Rice said.

    No problems though. Again, I apologize for any assumption of crassness or misdirection on your part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •