View Poll Results: Who is worse?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stirling (racist comments)

    5 12.50%
  • Vick (dog abuser/fighter/killer/torturer)

    33 82.50%
  • Don't know/undecided

    2 5.00%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 160

Thread: Sterling vs Vick

  1. #61
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    Just cause people know it's not socially acceptable to express racist sentiments doesn't mean they aren't racists. Vick's crimes from years ago are the excuse racists use to berate him forever and ever. Despite the fact that he's a model citizen, a class act, and a great teammate.
    I think you are trying to find racism where it doesn't exist. He's a convicted felon. And I happen to know his attorney. A good guy and a very good attorney.



  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-14 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think you are trying to find racism where it doesn't exist. He's a convicted felon. And I happen to know his attorney. A good guy and a very good attorney.
    What does you knowing his attorney have to do with anything? Michael Vick has been a model citizen for years. If there's ever been a poster child for a reformed individual, it's him. Still defining him by his crimes from all those years ago is irrational. Racism is irrational. People can be irrational.

  3. #63
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    What does you knowing his attorney have to do with anything? Michael Vick has been a model citizen for years. If there's ever been a poster child for a reformed individual, it's him. Still defining him by his crimes from all those years ago is irrational. Racism is irrational. People can be irrational.
    why is it irrational? and why does anyone who thinks Vick is a bigger prick than Sterling have to be "racist"

    its irrational to claim that because one is irrational, and racism is irrational, anyone who is irrational is "racist"



  4. #64
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    What does you knowing his attorney have to do with anything? Michael Vick has been a model citizen for years. If there's ever been a poster child for a reformed individual, it's him. Still defining him by his crimes from all those years ago is irrational. Racism is irrational. People can be irrational.
    BTW do you know who his attorney (for the dog incident) is and what color he is?



  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-14 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why is it irrational? and why does anyone who thinks Vick is a bigger prick than Sterling have to be "racist"

    its irrational to claim that because one is irrational, and racism is irrational, anyone who is irrational is "racist"

    I never made that claim. But yeah, if you think Vick is a bigger prick than Sterling you are irrational or just have some ****ed up values. If you look at how Vick acts and carries himself vs. How Sterling acts and carries himself it's obvious that Sterling is a prick and Vick is a class act.

  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    I never made that claim. But yeah, if you think Vick is a bigger prick than Sterling you are irrational or just have some ****ed up values. If you look at how Vick acts and carries himself vs. How Sterling acts and carries himself it's obvious that Sterling is a prick and Vick is a class act.
    opinion noted not shared

    is it anti semitic to bash some old jewish geezer who said something PRIVATELY that disturbs the PC crowd over a guy who is a felon and tortured animals for entertainment?



  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-14 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    opinion noted not shared

    is it anti semitic to bash some old jewish geezer who said something PRIVATELY that disturbs the PC crowd over a guy who is a felon and tortured animals for entertainment?
    Inaccurate statement. Vick abused animals for profit, not entertainment. And Sterling has continued on to act like a dick in public interviews. He has no remorse for his rancid hatred. While I think it was wrong that he was recorded without his knowledge, the recording clearly showed his true nature.

  8. #68
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    Inaccurate statement. Vick abused animals for profit, not entertainment. And Sterling has continued on to act like a dick in public interviews. He has no remorse for his rancid hatred. While I think it was wrong that he was recorded without his knowledge, the recording clearly showed his true nature.
    so you find something that upsets some people more worrisome than torturing animals. ok

    has Sterling actually treated people badly? I mean like treating his black players poorly? kicking a black waiter in the crotch? running down black kids on the sidewalk with his Limo?

    sticks and stones……….



  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-14 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    563

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so you find something that upsets some people more worrisome than torturing animals. ok

    has Sterling actually treated people badly? I mean like treating his black players poorly? kicking a black waiter in the crotch? running down black kids on the sidewalk with his Limo?

    sticks and stones……….
    Look into Sterling's history. Decades of discrimination, abusing minority tenants, and now this is just what has brought massive attention to what type of scumbag he is.

    Funny, you say Sterling hasn't hurt any people (though if you looked a little closer, he has) but what evidence do you have of Vick hurting people?

  10. #70
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,710

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boss View Post
    Look into Sterling's history. Decades of discrimination, abusing minority tenants, and now this is just what has brought massive attention to what type of scumbag he is.

    Funny, you say Sterling hasn't hurt any people (though if you looked a little closer, he has) but what evidence do you have of Vick hurting people?

    I never said Vick hurt people

    as to Sterling, I really couldn't care less. as to Vick-he did his time. IN the grand scheme of thing, neither of these two rate really high on the world's list of uber assholes. Neither one is worth getting one's nylons in a knot when we have people like the asshole who shot Congresswoman Giffords and murdered a well respected judge and a child (among others)



Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •