View Poll Results: Who is worse?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stirling (racist comments)

    5 12.50%
  • Vick (dog abuser/fighter/killer/torturer)

    33 82.50%
  • Don't know/undecided

    2 5.00%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 160

Thread: Sterling vs Vick

  1. #121
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,539

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I am sorry you don't understand the point.

    Just sit back and watch the guy. You will see.
    He's about done being worth watching. Once he's out of the league, he's just another citizen. I won't pay him any mind.

  2. #122
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,539

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Is this where you say he disparages them?

    ...V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?

    DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.


    I don't understand the question or the answer.

  3. #123
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    See and I told my wife not to bring black dogs to my house. Where does that leave me in the spectrum?
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  4. #124
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,437

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    He's about done being worth watching. Once he's out of the league, he's just another citizen. I won't pay him any mind.
    He will be back in the news shortly after that and it will be something much worse than torturing animals.

  5. #125
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,437

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    See and I told my wife not to bring black dogs to my house. Where does that leave me in the spectrum?
    Now be careful. If the dog has black skin, you are a skinniest. If the dog just has black fur, you are a furriest.

    I hate dogs with black skin. It is too hard to find the fleas and ticks on them. I guess that makes me a skinniest.

  6. #126
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,437

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Thanks for the intelligent response.

  7. #127
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,539

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Thanks for the intelligent response.
    Well, if you're going to play dumb...

  8. #128
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    The dog killer went to jail and served his time. Once Sterling serves his punishment, he too can return to whatever it is he wants to do. His options are not just a few.

    1. Accept all punishment, sell the team for a Billion Bucks and head off into the sunset.

    2. Fight and run the risk of losing value when the NBA decommissions his team

    3. Negotiate a settlement.

    4. Pay fines and accept suspension but refuse to sell.

    5. Sue everyone and anyone he feels wronged him


    Seems to me, DS needs no crocodile tears from the peanut gallery.
    I said pretty much the exact same thing when the story broke. All the NBA has to do is cite which rule or law/by-law he broke and they can feel free to act accordingly. The best 'punishment' for him would be for Clippers fans everywhere to empty the arena for a year.

    Just dont pretend an 80 year old man making a racial comment to his 30 year old Latina girlfriend is on par with killing dogs for fun.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    The dog killer went to jail and served his time. Once Sterling serves his punishment, he too can return to whatever it is he wants to do. His options are not just a few.

    1. Accept all punishment, sell the team for a Billion Bucks and head off into the sunset.

    2. Fight and run the risk of losing value when the NBA decommissions his team

    3. Negotiate a settlement.

    4. Pay fines and accept suspension but refuse to sell.

    5. Sue everyone and anyone he feels wronged him


    Seems to me, DS needs no crocodile tears from the peanut gallery.
    I don't see why you think he should have "punishment." You want thought control? You want to use law and force to TRY to make people think a certain way? I think that if there are comments that hurt a particular person, then they should be able to perhaps sue him, but I don't think punishment should be enforced by the powers that be because of comments that he made which he thought were made in private.

  10. #130
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,539

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't see why you think he should have "punishment." You want thought control? You want to use law and force to TRY to make people think a certain way? I think that if there are comments that hurt a particular person, then they should be able to perhaps sue him, but I don't think punishment should be enforced by the powers that be because of comments that he made which he thought were made in private.
    Simple--he is in a business which heavily markets to blacks. His stupid comments to his whore is costing people money. He will be punished.

    It's got nadda to do ith me or what I believe should happen. It's what will happen.


    BTW, if it was up to me, those who torture animals would be shot. ANd, that includes whose who make your bacon as well as the Vick characters who fight dogs.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •