View Poll Results: Who is worse?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stirling (racist comments)

    5 12.50%
  • Vick (dog abuser/fighter/killer/torturer)

    33 82.50%
  • Don't know/undecided

    2 5.00%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 160

Thread: Sterling vs Vick

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    Stirling makes racist comments in a private conversation and is banned for life from the NBA.

    Vick fights, abuses, tortures, kills dogs and is welcomed back into the NFL.

    Who is worse?
    The impression I got from hearing the Sterling tape is that he was worried about what other people would think if his mistress is seen with black guys. That doesn't mean he's racist. Nor does using the n-word during his fight with her mean he's a racist. It's just a word and it's silly for people to get upset about it. Actions speak louder than words. If he's so racist then why did he have black mistress? It makes no sense at all to presume he's a racist.

    Michael Vick is a criminal who was very cruel to dogs.

  2. #102
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,728

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by USViking View Post
    Feel free to include you in the category of racist pimps? If you say so.



    Sure, you can be in that category too. Goes right along with the other one.



    Yes, I am hurt by it, but not nearly as much as the innocent African-Americans who have been the intended victims of so much, for so long.
    If thats how you see me...have a party, pal. You think I give half a **** about your opinion? Do you think I'm going to be 'hurt' by that?


  3. #103
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Thats maybe the stupidest thing I have seen posted on this site. Literally. Beyond stupid.

    The Holocaust wasnt a theoretical construct, nor was it a verbal expression of an idea. You equate an 80 year old man telling his cuckolding girlfriend that he didnt want her to bring black men to the Clippers games with the ****ing holocaust. A verbal expression said in private to the murder of millions.

    ****ing moronic. Beyond moronic. What the **** happened to you?
    No, I took your moronic counterpoint (it were badder because it were illegal! derp!!!!) and pushed it to it's logical conclusion. It's not my fault if that simple action has baffled you and caused you to completely fail to comprehend what happened. You can possibly sue your high school over it, maybe?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #104
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Racism, in the case of Sterling, represents mere words from a silly old man.
    False. He has a long history of far more than words. Try to know what you are talking about before talking.


    Dog fighting is disgusting torture of helpless animals for fun and profit.
    You find it disgusting. Don't try to pretend that your opinion is an objective fact.

    And meat farming is the torture of helpless animals for profit as well. Are you equally disgusted by it?

    If not, then your position is naught but hypocritical emotional nonsense.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #105
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Yes Sterling was so racist against blacks that he invited underprivileged black kids to his games free of charge.

    He is a horrible man.
    I see you don't have a ****ing clue about his history of racism and how THAT history of racism (which is well documented, BTW) is what caused him to do these acts as a way to make up for his racist acts.

    He is a horrible man. If I give lots of money to a charity as a way to make up for doing something ****ty as hell to that charity, only an idiot would celebrate my behavior as altruistic.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #106
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Words do not damage anything and he has shown with his actions that he is not racist.
    False. Learn something before you make claims. Making claims from a position of ignorance is not very bright.

    I have posted evidence that proves the latter part of your sentence to be false (evidence of actions which are racist). It also proves that he has done more than just words.

    Also, words can do tremendous damage on their own. If you don't believe that words can do damage, then go out and tell a little girl that she's a fat ****ing pig who is better off dead. See how she reacts. Then, afterwards, spew some more idiotic nonsense about how words don't do damage.

    I'm sure you feel like a genius when you make up idiocy and pretend it's true, but we are all dumber for having read the complete and utter retardation you just posted.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #107
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    False. He has a long history of far more than words. Try to know what you are talking about before talking.

    You find it disgusting. Don't try to pretend that your opinion is an objective fact.

    And meat farming is the torture of helpless animals for profit as well. Are you equally disgusted by it?

    If not, then your position is naught but hypocritical emotional nonsense.
    Sterling isn't being judged by his "long history." He's being judged by words said in private. "Meat farming" is feeding the masses. I don't equate meat farming in any way, shape or form to the horrible sport of dog fighting.

    You need some coffee this morning, Tucker. You're cranky. I'm sure you know it's possible to have a difference of opinion without insulting someone.

  8. #108
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,728

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    No, I took your moronic counterpoint (it were badder because it were illegal! derp!!!!) and pushed it to it's logical conclusion. It's not my fault if that simple action has baffled you and caused you to completely fail to comprehend what happened. You can possibly sue your high school over it, maybe?
    You are still embarrassing yourself. First you want to pretend that an 80 year old man that said something in private to a scorned 30 year old girlfriend is some great atrocious crime, FAR greater than a guy who actually committed acts that involved not only training dogs to fight and kill each other but personally engaged in brutally killing dogs that didnt measure up. THEN you doubled down on your stupid comment with your moronic comments about the holocaust.

    Sorry your pussy hurts so badly because an 80 ear old man said something in anger to his cuckolding 30 year old Latina girlfriend. Theres apparently a lot of that going around. Maybe you and the others that are suffering so badly can see someone...get a shot, pills, or some cream, ointment...something.

    Its no ****ing wonder the black community in this country has been so badly ****ed over and continues to lead the country in every deficit category across the board. The stupid **** their 'champions' cling to and want to make some sort of tragic deal about. Geeeeeeezus. You know...I dont know about you, but when my kids came home crying about someone saying something that hurt their feelings, we had a little talk about it but ultimately, they were taught to not let hurtful words uttered by ****heads cause them pain, to be responsible for themselves and their own happiness, and to move forward in their lives. Then again...they were like 3/4 years old when they got that message. But apparently things are a little different in your world. You develop a flaming mangina over a guy that is 'such' a racist that prior to all of this had been selected to receive an award from the NAACP for the actual WORK and CONTRIBUTIONS he has made to the minority community.

  9. #109
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I see you don't have a ****ing clue about his history of racism and how THAT history of racism (which is well documented, BTW) is what caused him to do these acts as a way to make up for his racist acts.

    He is a horrible man. If I give lots of money to a charity as a way to make up for doing something ****ty as hell to that charity, only an idiot would celebrate my behavior as altruistic.
    Why does it matter why he did it.

    A lot of "underprivileged" kids benefited.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    Re: Sterling vs Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    False. Learn something before you make claims. Making claims from a position of ignorance is not very bright.

    I have posted evidence that proves the latter part of your sentence to be false (evidence of actions which are racist). It also proves that he has done more than just words.

    Also, words can do tremendous damage on their own. If you don't believe that words can do damage, then go out and tell a little girl that she's a fat ****ing pig who is better off dead. See how she reacts. Then, afterwards, spew some more idiotic nonsense about how words don't do damage.

    I'm sure you feel like a genius when you make up idiocy and pretend it's true, but we are all dumber for having read the complete and utter retardation you just posted.
    I guess in your fantasy world bullying a little girl and telling an adult woman in a private conversation something is the same.

    I never said anything about bullying, I was talking about a comment made by somebody and other people deciding to take offense to it when they had no place to react to it.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •