View Poll Results: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    38 40.43%
  • No

    56 59.57%
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 555

Thread: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

  1. #451
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    09-14-16 @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,415

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    seattle
    yes the land of no jobs for US CITIZENS, only money for trust fund babys, tech guys, and $300 million in Gov Health Care and jobs for foreign criminals.

    THAT is SEATTLE.

    PS
    Oh and a Boeing job if you got one before 1985.
    Free Trade Doesn't Work: What Should Replace It and Why,
    Ian Fletcher

    https://www.numbersusa.org/

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 274ina View Post
    Plane ticket is easy.

    get me a permanent visa.
    I hear north korea is nice this time of year.

  3. #453
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    09-14-16 @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,415

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I hear north korea is nice this time of year.
    Lots of western nations that are much better than USA. In fact ALL of them.................
    Free Trade Doesn't Work: What Should Replace It and Why,
    Ian Fletcher

    https://www.numbersusa.org/

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 274ina View Post
    Lots of western nations that are much better than USA. In fact ALL of them.................
    So let me invite you to go to one of them and stay.

  5. #455
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 274ina View Post
    yes the land of no jobs for US CITIZENS, only money for trust fund babys, tech guys, and $300 million in Gov Health Care and jobs for foreign criminals.

    THAT is SEATTLE.

    PS
    Oh and a Boeing job if you got one before 1985.
    It was a joke about the band nirvana ....

  6. #456
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!

    Seattle is the absolute nirvana ?
    It was in the 90s, before courtney love messed it up, sure

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    It was a joke about the band nirvana ....
    She should have been a son.

  8. #458
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,042

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 274ina View Post
    yes there is US and THEM. GILLOTINE TIME!!!!!

    Did you forget about OWS? All those millions marching?

    Look at the $10B a major bank is going to have to pay out for criminal acts.

    Why are criminals allowed to just pay a fine? Why does NO ONE go to jail?

    Bourgeois is the owners of production. Not this "society" BS you talk about.
    No I did not forget OWS and it is a outright lie to claim that there were millions marching.

    Citing fines and opinions about sentences doesnt prove anything really. Other than you hate the exact people that you were taught too hate.

    Karl Marx claimed that a Bourgeois Society ends up with people worshiping wealth and greed and ignoring family. Marx also talks in absolutes claiming that all people with wealth are greedy assholes. Marx decided that he hated a certain type of people so he devised a way to get people pissed off at those types of people. It is a blue print for war. If you are going to hate someone hate them for what they do personally not what class they belong too. Prejudice is a ugly thing he causes people to harm or even kill innocent people because they are perceived to belong to a certain group.

    But you wouldnt want to listen to any rational view now would you? All that you are concerned about is forcing the revolution right?

  9. #459
    Sage
    RGacky3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-15 @ 05:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,570

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    No I did not forget OWS and it is a outright lie to claim that there were millions marching.

    Citing fines and opinions about sentences doesnt prove anything really. Other than you hate the exact people that you were taught too hate.

    Karl Marx claimed that a Bourgeois Society ends up with people worshiping wealth and greed and ignoring family. Marx also talks in absolutes claiming that all people with wealth are greedy assholes. Marx decided that he hated a certain type of people so he devised a way to get people pissed off at those types of people. It is a blue print for war. If you are going to hate someone hate them for what they do personally not what class they belong too. Prejudice is a ugly thing he causes people to harm or even kill innocent people because they are perceived to belong to a certain group.

    But you wouldnt want to listen to any rational view now would you? All that you are concerned about is forcing the revolution right?
    JEsus Christ ... you haven't read Marx AT ALL have you ... No he doesn't claime that all epopl With wealth are greedy assholes AT ALL, nor does he say People will end up worhsiping wealth and greed and ignoring familty (although, look at how Things are going).

  10. #460
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,383

    Re: Was Karl Marx Right About Capitalism?

    Quote Originally Posted by 274ina View Post
    yes the land of no jobs for US CITIZENS, only money for trust fund babys, tech guys, and $300 million in Gov Health Care and jobs for foreign criminals.

    THAT is SEATTLE.

    PS
    Oh and a Boeing job if you got one before 1985.
    You must have had a pretty bad experience with a tech guy to include them in that murder's row.

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •