View Poll Results: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    67 93.06%
  • No

    4 5.56%
  • Other

    1 1.39%
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 351

Thread: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

  1. #301
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% correct!

    these types of dishonest and factually false arguments EMPOWER racism, CONDONE it and help it spread
    Differentiating between a social construct, and the social aspects of a social construct, from bigotry is not empowering or condoning anything.

    Spare us the BS strawman.

  2. #302
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    You are you posts prove this fact. You condone and excuse racism based on your opinions. That is a fact and its part of the problem, almost equally as bad as the racism itself.
    BS. I differentiate between racism and bigotry. I do not condone anything.

    But equating racism with bigotry (as you do), that DOES empower and condone racism.

  3. #303
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Not an acronym, then end of the word. It denotes a culture developed by society. Not an individual act.

    One cannot do racism alone. It's a culture one can take part in.
    this is also factually false to anybody that understands basic English.

    racism can in fact be a individual act just like many many other isms LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #304
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    this is also factually false to anybody that understands basic English.
    Yeah, I just have grad degrees including sociology, but I don't understand basic English.

    Stay ignorant, I don't care. I will not be bothering with you.

  5. #305
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    1.)BS.
    2.)I differentiate between racism and bigotry. I do not condone anything.
    3.)But equating racism with bigotry, that DOES empower and condone racism.
    1.) 100% true you condone, support and empower racist and racism with the hypocritical dishonest in your posts.
    2.) yes you call factual racism by a different name which is exactly why you are condoning it and excusing it. Thank you for proving us right.
    3.) Good thing nobody here is doing that LMAO

    not to mention that doesnt even make sense on any rational level.
    Sorry nobody believes the lies continue in your posts because they have been destroyed countless times by facts while you have none. ZERO, zip, notta. Buts its hilarious watching you try

    You keep defending racism if you like we will not.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #306
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% false as links and facts prove and you still haven't provided ONE fact that supports such a mentally inept, factually false and dishonest "stance"
    There are no 100% things. There are no absolutes except this statement.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #307
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    1.)Yeah, I just have grad degrees including sociology, but I don't understand basic English.
    2.)Stay ignorant, I don't care. I will not be bothering with you.
    1.) yes you prove that over and over again
    2.) failed deflections wont work, you are factually wrong and that wont change whether you bother with me or not.
    Thats the best part about facts, they dont care about your feelings and wrong opinions. Yesterday the OP example was factually racism, today it is factually racism and tomorrow it will factually be racism. lol

    You let us know when you have ONE single FACT to change that . . . one
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #308
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Differentiating between a social construct, and the social aspects of a social construct, from bigotry is not empowering or condoning anything.

    Spare us the BS strawman.
    SOrry the rest of us wont be buying your proven wrong posts or condoning and empowering racism like your views do. We actually treat things for what they factually are not some made up unsupportable proven wrong opinions.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #309
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    There are no 100% things. There are no absolutes except this statement.
    nice edit LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #310
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Is this scenario racism, Can minorities be racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Not an acronym, then end of the word. It denotes a culture developed by society. Not an individual act.

    One cannot do racism alone. It's a culture one can take part in.
    Why does the definition describe an individual action, then?


    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary.com
    rac·ism
    [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    Origin:
    1865–70; < French racisme. See race2 , -ism

    Related forms
    rac·ist, noun, adjective
    an·ti·ra·cism, noun
    Definition 1 and 3 seem to include individual actions.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •