View Poll Results: Was Jesus White?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, white as a Viking, despite being an Arab!

    8 20.00%
  • Yes, because Arabs are white, too. Have you ever actually looked at a Lebanese person?

    5 12.50%
  • No, he wasn't white, because Arabs aren't white, only European are white.

    27 67.50%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 217 of 217

Thread: Was Jesus White?

  1. #211
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You are telling me I need to take a science class, but at the same time you want to say that you understand mass, but when I asked you a very simple question about motion, you could not answer. What's the answer to the question I asked you earlier concerning translational and rotational motion since you understand the concept of mass so well? What's the matter, cat got your tongue?
    Your questions are simple minded evasion of the fact that mass is directly measured and observed which you deny.

    You can spin all you like but when you denied that fact you proved to be ignorant of science.

  2. #212
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    It seems obvious you wish to avoid debate by bringing irrelevant subjects into the actual discussion....I am unwilling to play that game.


    I suggest you try this on someone else, I am done here.
    Yes that is part of his spin

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Very well....I'll be in the pantry.

    Good luck.
    Fair enough

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Your questions are simple minded evasion of the fact that mass is directly measured and observed which you deny.

    You can spin all you like but when you denied that fact you proved to be ignorant of science.
    You better hide behind a wall of babble. Remember, stay on your level.

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Many years ago Schopenhauer made the following very astute observation

    We. . . now send the Brahmins English clergymen and evangelical linen-weavers to set them right out of sympathy, and to show them that they are created out of nothing, and ought thankfully to rejoice in the fact. But it is just the same as if we fired a bullet against a cliff. In India our religions will never take root. The ancient wisdom of the human race will not be displaced by what happened in Galilee. On the contrary, Indian philosophy streams back to Europe, and will produce a fundamental change in our knowledge and thought.
    He was right on mark. The time has indeed come. Those guys in the nineteenth century were heavy thinkers.

  6. #216
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You better hide behind a wall of babble. Remember, stay on your level.
    I stated fact and that is all. Deny all you like you know you are wrong

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    I stated fact and that is all. Deny all you like you know you are wrong
    Let me ask you something else, how exactly is mass measured?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •