View Poll Results: Was Jesus White?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, white as a Viking, despite being an Arab!

    8 20.00%
  • Yes, because Arabs are white, too. Have you ever actually looked at a Lebanese person?

    5 12.50%
  • No, he wasn't white, because Arabs aren't white, only European are white.

    27 67.50%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 217

Thread: Was Jesus White?

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Mass is directly observed and measured not just the motion that is fact.

    Science runs off of observations not assumptions you simply know nothing of science.
    Wrong! The measurement of mass can only be inferred from other observable phenomenon because it is an assumed quantity.

  2. #202
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Wrong! The measurement of mass can only be inferred from other observable phenomenon because it is an assumed quantity.
    Wrong again mass is directly observed and measured. Try a science class you have proven your earlier posts were false you know nothing of science that that is absolute fact which wraps this up

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Wrong again mass is directly observed and measured. Try a science class you have proven your earlier posts were false you know nothing of science that that is absolute fact which wraps this up


    You don't understand high school physics concepts, much less any substantial science.

    I tried to teach you some elementary physics. But you won't listen.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

  4. #204
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post


    You don't understand high school physics concepts, much less any substantial science.

    I tried to teach you some elementary physics. But you won't listen.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
    Yes I understand them far better than you.

    You attempted to deny rules of science and reality in an effort to look like you know something about the subject.

    Like I said try a science class you are woefully ignorant of the subject.

    You tried to teach falsehoods little one. The facts prove you wrong

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Clear, obviously.
    Does that mean people could see right through all of his "parables"?

  6. #206
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Does that mean people could see right through all of his "parables"?
    No. Just that they can never see him/her/it.

    They could still hear talking, if was clear. And write down the talking.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #207
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    There is no direct evidence that mass causes motion. There is simply no direct evidence that mass exists. It is something that is measured from other observable quantities. This is because the notion of mass is an assumption that is used to explain motion. There is no way around this. In a similar way, we can observe sentience, and it's reasonable to assume that sentience has come from a superior sentience. If you don't say that, you are left with trying to explain how sentience has come from something that is insentient. And you cannot give a reasonable explanation for it. You can make the statement that we observe brains evolving, but where did the brains come from? Not only that, but ultimately, the brain is just a configuration of atoms. For your assumption that sentience has come from matter to be reasonable, you need to explain how is it that such atoms have integrated their activity in such a way as to form the integrated notion of sentience. It's a totally absurd notion that sentience has come from matter.
    It seems obvious you wish to avoid debate by bringing irrelevant subjects into the actual discussion....I am unwilling to play that game.


    I suggest you try this on someone else, I am done here.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Yes I understand them far better than you.

    You attempted to deny rules of science and reality in an effort to look like you know something about the subject.

    Like I said try a science class you are woefully ignorant of the subject.

    You tried to teach falsehoods little one. The facts prove you wrong
    You are telling me I need to take a science class, but at the same time you want to say that you understand mass, but when I asked you a very simple question about motion, you could not answer. What's the answer to the question I asked you earlier concerning translational and rotational motion since you understand the concept of mass so well? What's the matter, cat got your tongue?

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    It seems obvious you wish to avoid debate by bringing irrelevant subjects into the actual discussion....I am unwilling to play that game.


    I suggest you try this on someone else, I am done here.
    I would suggest that you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This type of subject is for thinking people.

  10. #210
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Was Jesus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I would suggest that you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This type of subject is for thinking people.

    Very well....I'll be in the pantry.

    Good luck.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •