View Poll Results: Is Santa Claus White?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 70.59%
  • No

    10 29.41%
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 297

Thread: Is Santa Claus White?

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    According to whom?



    No he is not.
    He is a white man and was created as such.
    A child's imagination matters not to that.
    Sorry, you can't control what other people might imagine Santa to be.

  2. #242
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    According to whom?
    A significant number of Americans who feel that non Europeans are not white. Ethnically I believe she is Armenian, which along with Persians are often no considered to be white (by those who do not associate being Caucasian with being white, but being of European ethnicity to be considered white

    No he is not.
    He is a white man and was created as such.
    A child's imagination matters not to that.[/QUOTE]
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #243
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sorry, you can't control what other people might imagine Santa to be.


    Ahh, sorry, never said I could.

    What I did say is that he was created as a white man. That makes him white.
    A child's imagination matters not to that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #244
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    as the driven snow... move on...

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Ahh, sorry, never said I could.

    What I did say is that he was created as a white man. That makes him white.
    A child's imagination matters not to that.
    Santa is not real, so I imagine that different children would imagine him in different ways, depending on the stories THEY have been told by their parents, so your ideas about him are not defining qualities for everyone else.

  6. #246
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Santa is not real, so I imagine that different children would imagine him in different ways, depending on the stories THEY have been told by their parents, so your ideas about him are not defining qualities for everyone else.
    Wrong.
    His being a creation mattes not. It is ridiculous to assert such. And he is a representation of a real person. Saint Nicholas.
    So can the bs.
    He is white.
    He was created white.

    Popeye was created and is white.

    Barny is created and is purple.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #247
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Santa is not real, so I imagine that different children would imagine him in different ways, depending on the stories THEY have been told by their parents, so your ideas about him are not defining qualities for everyone else.
    he was a real historical figure but l agree he didnt used to have flying reindeers.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #248
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    His being a creation mattes not. It is ridiculous to assert such. And he is a representation of a real person. Saint Nicholas.
    So can the bs.
    He is white.
    He was created white.

    Popeye was created and is white.

    Barny is created and is purple.
    was he as white as zombie >?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    he was a real historical figure but l agree he didnt used to have flying reindeers.
    I doubt if that big fat man could fit in too many chimneys either.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    His being a creation mattes not. It is ridiculous to assert such. And he is a representation of a real person. Saint Nicholas.
    So can the bs.
    He is white.
    He was created white.

    Popeye was created and is white.

    Barny is created and is purple.
    Yes, well Santa is more like a myth or a legend, and as we know, such things can vary from person to person and culture to culture. There maybe similarities in the basic story line, but the details may vary.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •