View Poll Results: Is Santa Claus White?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 70.59%
  • No

    10 29.41%
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 297

Thread: Is Santa Claus White?

  1. #211
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    leave it to a racist to be concerned about the color of a fictitious characters skin. We all know CNN started this waste of time diatribe.
    Why then, did the right feel the need to jump into this "waste of time?" I agree it's a waste of time, but if Megyn Kelly had just let it go it wouldn't have even been a story.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Why then, did the right feel the need to jump into this "waste of time?" I agree it's a waste of time, but if Megyn Kelly had just let it go it wouldn't have even been a story.
    I agree because no one watches CNN.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Is Santa Claus white?
    At least in part, yes, because he was Greek and period paintings before and after his canonization depict anglo-saxon features.

  4. #214
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    I agree because no one watches CNN.
    It would be great if nobody watched Fox either. That's what gave the "issue" legs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #215
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    It is May 11th, why are we talking about Santa Claus? Actually, why are we talking about it at all?
    Because a black racialist posted it.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #216
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    didnt you claim he cant be olive because he is greek ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Are you ok?
    It seems that you think he had olive skin simply because he lived in the area.
    Yet he was Greek.


    And then you compound that with saying that Santa lived in the area.
    You can't even quote right.

    It seems that you think he had olive skin simply because he lived in the area.
    Yet he was Greek.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #217
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You can't even quote right.

    It seems that you think he had olive skin simply because he lived in the area.
    Yet he was Greek.
    no personal attack..

    not every greek is as white as you .
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Not surprised to read hatred towards a white woman from you. Racist.
    I can tell you another fact, I love white girls. There is anything but racism in that regard. Nothing but love and admiration there.

    Don't care too much for racist old white men tho.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    At least in part, yes, because he was Greek and period paintings before and after his canonization depict anglo-saxon features.
    In part white? So he is interracial then.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    If Santa Claus is a pretty white girl, then of course she is white!!! I accept that.

    Now we can have daddy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe!

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •