View Poll Results: Is Santa Claus White?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 70.59%
  • No

    10 29.41%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 297

Thread: Is Santa Claus White?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Do you think Santa has a genetic disease if the parents are interracial?
    Have you learned anything since the discussion we had in that other thread? because if not, then you're living in the make-belief world still... just like Santa. Ah wait, damn, you're in the make-belief world... go see what color Santa is and then share it with us.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Have you learned anything since the discussion we had in that other thread? because if not, then you're living in the make-belief world still... just like Santa. Ah wait, damn, you're in the make-belief world... go see what color Santa is and then share it with us.
    You are the one who made up that genetic disease baloney. Don't blame me for your ignorance.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You are the one who made up that genetic disease baloney. Don't blame me for your ignorance.
    Yes, well, I am the one who tried to bring a level of education on the whole affair, I didn't make up anything, it's medical science. You're the one who can't grasp the concepts. Anyway, I see you are happily derailing your own thread. A smart move considering it is a very stupid thread to make in the first place. It is here, in the threads we start and the quality of posts we make that we see where our interests lie.

    I make threads about science and technology -> about a new research facility opening up in Europe, 2nd in the world, about highways that don't need street light... about the events in Ukraine and other parts of the world, about the complex political structures that exist in many parts... about world events too....

    Your contributions are like this. Bannalities that have been discussed at the time because there were threads about this stupid comment from the fox news lady... only you come here and post with a delay... a retarde as the french would say. It's pathetic and attention whoring and it truly does show the limits of your understanding of the world and where your interests lie. In uninteresting, shock-based, TMZ sort of discussions.

  4. #14
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Here's what a Fox News commentator had to say



    So what do you say? Is Santa Claus white?



    Santa a Claus is a legendary character who doesn't actually exist.

    He can be whatever color that you want him to be.

    The only people who waste time thinking about this are those with nothing better to do with their time.

  5. #15
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,171
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    So I thought that Santa was kinda attractive, and did a reverse image search ... shutterstock is a bizarre website.

    Black Santa Claus With An Assault Rifle Stock Photo 40291531 : Shutterstock
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yes, well, I am the one who tried to bring a level of education on the whole affair, I didn't make up anything, it's medical science. You're the one who can't grasp the concepts.
    What sort of education teaches that a statistical genetic variation is a genetic disease?


  7. #17
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Here's what a Fox News commentator had to say



    So what do you say?
    Is Santa Claus white?



    I say that this is another time-wasting thread which will do nothing to make the world a better place.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Santa a Claus is a legendary character who doesn't actually exist.

    He can be whatever color that you want him to be.

    The only people who waste time thinking about this are those with nothing better to do with their time.
    Didn't you see the video? Santa is what is he is, which is white. And so was Jesus, and that's verifiable fact.

    It's surely true, because it was on Fox news!

  9. #19
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Sinterklaas is based on Saint Nicholas who is Greek.

    Of course Sinterklaas is white.
    Always has been.

    And Santa Clause is the same.
    White.

    Just because they are invented doesn't mean they were not and are not white as they most definitely are.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #20
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Santa is whatever color your parents are.



    I like your answer, it's 100% on the money.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •