View Poll Results: Is Santa Claus White?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 70.59%
  • No

    10 29.41%
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 297

Thread: Is Santa Claus White?

  1. #131
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    The reason this not even a counter argument doesn't hold is that it doesn't address my point while my point shows the flaw in yours.

    You're not very good at this are you?
    You are wrong on all accounts.
    Your point was addressed, and it was pointed out that it was flawed and why it is flawed.

    So obviously you are the one who is not good at this, and are demonstrating the Dunning–Kruger effect for all.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Porchev View Post
    In the Netherlands, he is white.
    I bet the bad guy is the black one!

  3. #133
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are wrong on all accounts.
    Your point was addressed, and it was pointed out that it was flawed and why it is flawed.

    So obviously you are the one who is not good at this, and are demonstrating the Dunning–Kruger effect for all.
    Well I must conclude my point stands then. A character is something constantly updated and subject to multiple variations, all of which are correct.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Well I must conclude my point stands then. A character is something constantly updated and subject to multiple variations, all of which are correct.
    Wrong, especially as it wasn't.
    A change of clothing is not changing the character.

    Micky is still a black male mouse. Just as Santa is a white male human.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #135
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,775

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Santa Claus isn't anything because Santa Claus is imaginary. Just like Jesus.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Santa Claus isn't anything because Santa Claus is imaginary.
    That's right. It's really amazing that some people come here and spout that "he's objectively white" BS. Totally amazing.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    It's no surprise, but it looks like the majority here think Santa Claus is white.

  8. #138
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    It's no surprise, but it looks like the majority here think Santa Claus is white.
    I'd laugh if he was really Chinese.

    Also, the poll is incomplete. Where's the "Santa Claus isn't ****ing real" option?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'd laugh if he was really Chinese.

    Also, the poll is incomplete. Where's the "Santa Claus isn't ****ing real" option?
    I'd crap a gold brick if he were really Chinese!

    S***, you would expect people to know that Santa Claus ain't real, so it's stupid to say he is white. It's really amazing, "objectively white." Damn!!!

  10. #140
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Is Santa Claus White?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Santa Claus isn't anything because Santa Claus is imaginary. Just like Jesus.
    Accept for the fact that he is white, and was created that way.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •