View Poll Results: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    64 78.05%
  • No

    18 21.95%
  • What is affirmative action?

    0 0%
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 517

Thread: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

  1. #21
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Whatever.

    Debating with you is like trying to teach a dog to speak Norwegian...time consuming and completely pointless.

    Good day.
    Translation: you have no reply only failed insults lol.

    I accept your concession to facts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #22
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Do... you live in the real world?

    Yes thats what i understand what FACTUAL AA/EEO is and I dont fall for the misinformation or uneducated opinions od what it is. I dont go for the things people make up and falsely call AA/EEO because of thier emotional dishonesty or uneducated feelings and opinions. For two different jobs hiring and recruiting was even part of my responsibilities and currently is now.

    AA/EEO has a very clrea definition that is easy to understand and by default it doesnt do what you claim and if a program does do what you are complaining about (and somethign i would disagree with also btw) it is factually NOT AA/EEO. this fact will never change.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you have no reply only failed insults lol.

    I accept your concession to facts.
    Like I said...whatever.

    I don't debate with people that put words in my mouth or presuppose what I am thinking...like you just did.

    Typical Agent J.

    And I don't waste my time generally with people who play that childish, 'you silence admits defeat, I win', nonsense.

    We are done on this.


    Good day.
    Last edited by DA60; 05-08-14 at 04:43 PM.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It's not an attempt at societal unjust discrimination and privilege. It's a system of improving universities.

    Not all discrimination is unjust, not all discrimination is bigotry. And not all bigotry is racism. I understand, these are concepts beyond the average Joe, but these are the facts.
    Diversity is a **** concept pushed by **** people to shovel **** on everything. Period. Diversity, as a focused goal is CRAP. Period, end of story. Because Diversity means someone, based solely on WHAT THEY ARE, can trump another person because they are NOT.

    "Sorry Joe, we'd love to bring you to Diversity University, you have great grades, great everything... but we REALLY need more (insert whatever Joe isn't)." Joe loses an opportunity he's earned and someone else get's something that genetics only provided.

    Talk about having it all assbackwards.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #25
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Like I said...whatever.

    I don't debate with people that put words in my mouth or presuppose what I am thinking...like you just did.

    Typical Agent J.

    We are done on this.


    Good day.
    I put no words in your mouth, let me know when you have somethign that is on topic and disproves the fact i posted.
    Again i accept your concession.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #26
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Yes thats what i understand what FACTUAL AA/EEO is and I dont fall for the misinformation or uneducated opinions od what it is. I dont go for the things people make up and falsely call AA/EEO because of thier emotional dishonesty or uneducated feelings and opinions. For two different jobs hiring and recruiting was even part of my responsibilities and currently is now.

    AA/EEO has a very clrea definition that is easy to understand and by default it doesnt do what you claim and if a program does do what you are complaining about (and somethign i would disagree with also btw) it is factually NOT AA/EEO. this fact will never change.
    Liar. Plain and simple. I don't believe you. I know what AA and the EEO are about, I know what they do, I know what bull**** you are peddling. If I was hiring a hiring manager and he spewed that crap... circular filing cabinet.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #27
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Diversity is a **** concept pushed by **** people to shovel **** on everything. Period.
    You obviously are incapable of considering the learned and rational support of diversity in the university system.

    There's no point in debating this with someone incapable or unwilling to recognize the opposing point of view.

  8. #28
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Any program that give preferential treatment while denying such to another person based on skin color is inherently racist. Further more, the very existence of such programs are harmful to the supposed "beneficiaries" as their efforts are in the shadow of said treatment. There is no difference if "The boss only hired him cause he's white too" then there is in "She only got the job cause she's black".

    It's all bull****. AA/EEO is crap. Period. Best qualified candidate, plumbing, skin color, ethnicity should have ZERO baring on the matter.
    What definition of racism are you using?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #29
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Liar. Plain and simple. I don't believe you. I know what AA and the EEO are about, I know what they do, I know what bull**** you are peddling. If I was hiring a hiring manager and he spewed that crap... circular filing cabinet.
    Translation: you cant defend your factually false claim with anything accurate and factual. Let me know when you can.
    SOrry facts bother you but they dont care and you just proved that you factually do not know what AA/EEO is, thank you for proving my point. LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #30
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: Are Affirmative Action programs racist?[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    so is the NAACP, the black caucus among other things.
    You're just lumping everything to do with race under the heading 'racism'. It's pure ignorance employed to create a false equivalence between white and black bigots, to create a false equivalence in the status quo by ignoring the impacts of real racism and to otherwise excuse real racism.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •