Last edited by ecofarm; 05-09-14 at 08:26 PM.
not people who are mediocre but have different skin colors
I liked the DIVERSITY in my senior suite
1) one guy was a Jewish kid from CA-graduated high school early and decided he needed to grow up a bit so he enlisted in the marines-earned some decorations then went to college
2) another guy was the son of a midwest college professor. Was a chess master before he could drive. Also was a world class backgammon player and got banned in Atlantic City since he could count cards
3) Another guy was the son of Park avenue advertising executives. A member of the SAG, he did commercials in high school and later clerked for the supreme court, and was head of the DOJ.
4) another guy was an all league gymnast (rings) and a professional class ballet dancer. He and I were also black belts.
5) another guy was the son of a union leader (pipe fitters I believe) second generation Italian. He could fix anything-cars, faucets, toasters.
6) a pre med nerd who studied all the time. He had an amazing knowledge of movie trivia as well as an obsession about P-Chem
7) me-an all american collegiate shooter who was the highest rated table tennis player in the school for the entire decade. Me and the SAG guy also won several debating titles.