View Poll Results: Is being racist a right

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, being racist is your right

    85 93.41%
  • No, racism should be against the law

    6 6.59%
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 357

Thread: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    It is your right to be a racist, sub human, idiotic, asshole, dickheaded, stupid, moron, retarded, jerk ...if you so choose to be.
    But know this ... All those adjectives go inseparably together with that right.
    Is being racist a right?[W:343]-images-45-jpg
    ...AND, this who you are identifying with.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 05-03-14 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #262
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    What rule and regulation did he break? Hint, the answer is none. He just annoys you and you want him to suffer.
    He embarrassed the NBA and hurt it's brand, which is enough reason for the NBA and the other owners to oust him.

    Just face it, you are wrong here. Freedom of speech is a two way street.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #263
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I stated my opinion but I never said you should be punished for your opinion like you want to punish the racist guy. If you can't see the difference then it explains why you can't see that your question was a stupid one.
    Nope . . . you cannot have it all ways, and that's what you want. Free speech for the guy with the racist words, and anybody who speaks up, criticizes, or demands punishment is a fascist moron.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    He embarrassed the NBA and hurt it's brand, which is enough reason for the NBA and the other owners to oust him.

    Just face it, you are wrong here. Freedom of speech is a two way street.
    You said he broke rules and once again you are wrong. He broke no rules at all.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by DiavoTheMiavo View Post
    Nope . . . you cannot have it all ways, and that's what you want. Free speech for the guy with the racist words, and anybody who speaks up, criticizes, or demands punishment is a fascist moron.
    speak up all you want. Feel free to express your opinion but when you demand punishment you are a fascist moron.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    speak up all you want. Feel free to express your opinion but when you demand punishment you are a fascist moron.
    Then the NBA are fascist morons and he joined that organization knowing that he was expected to abide by their expectations.
    The asshole was punished by the organization that he joined with his eyes wide open.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Then the NBA are fascist morons and he joined that organization knowing that he was expected to abide by their expectations.
    The asshole was punished by the organization that he joined with his eyes wide open.
    Once again what rule did he break? What was the spelled out expectation in the contract to buy the team that he disregarded?

  8. #268
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    speak up all you want. Feel free to express your opinion but when you demand punishment you are a fascist moron.
    Why? I'm just curious, for instance, let's say Jerry Reinsdorf thinks Sterling's words hurt the brand of NBA basketball. He owns the Bulls and doesn't want his brand hurt . . . so, because of the bylaws or whatever in the NBA, wouldn't he have a right to ask for punishment? Don't the other owners? Seeing that they have a general clause that states they can remove an owner that is detrimental to the league. Or should they have to suffer a consequence of loosing money because of fan reaction?

    You want it all ways and you cannot have that. Sometimes, there aren't 2-sides to every story. You keep defending his words and the right to say them; anyone who thinks differently is a moron . . . and a fascist. I'm am not sure how that works in your mind's eye, but so be it.
    Last edited by Davo The Mavo; 05-03-14 at 12:49 PM.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Once again what rule did he break? What was the spelled out expectation in the contract to buy the team that he disregarded?
    The common sense rule that if you join an organization that is 75% black that if you act and talk like an asshole racist , they may not be too happy with you.
    But as a rule racists are not known for their common sense.
    Is being racist a right?[W:343]-images-45-jpg
    Know what I mean?

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Is being racist a right?[W:343]

    [QUOTE=DiavoTheMiavo;1063229648]Why? I'm just curious, for instance, let's say Jerry Reinsdorf thinks Sterling's words hurt the brand of NBA basketball. He owns the Bulls and doesn't want his brand hurt . . . so, because of the bylaws or whatever in the NBA, wouldn't he have a right to ask for punishment? Don't the other owners? Seeing that they have a general clause that states they can remove an owner that is detrimental to the league? Or should they have to suffer a consequence of loosing money because of fan reaction?

    You want it all ways and you cannot have that. Sometimes, there aren't 2-sides to every story. You keep defending his words and the right to say them; and anyone who thinks differently is a moron . . . and a fascist. I'm am not sure how that works in your mind's eye, but so be it.[/QUOTE

    Typical lib ploy, put words in my mouth I never said because you can't stand up to my true words. I said demanding he be punished makes you a fascist moron not thinking differently. Is that to complicated for you?

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •