View Poll Results: Do people leave you notes

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 6.52%
  • No

    43 93.48%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 175

Thread: Do people leave political notes on your car?

  1. #161
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    66+6=72
    Oh I know.

    I fond the pic on the internet when I did a search for "The Mark", and decided to use it, mainly because it's obviously incorrect.

    It's actually intended as a half-joking dig at people who think the number 666 has any significant significance.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  2. #162
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,482

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    Why? Both are blue states in terms of general population.
    You have to know the history.

    Californians move up there after selling their expensive homes and push up the prices of local homes.

    This has been going on for decades.

    I am lucky when I moved to Oregon I had Nevada plates on my car.

    Californians don't get good service at the gas stations in Oregon.

  3. #163
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    I do not have bumper signs but if you fly your colors that obviously you might get negative responses and maybe a few notes but keying is unacceptable IMHO
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  4. #164
    Student Constantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-11-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    286
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    I have never had this problem and I have a Gadsden Flag on my truck's bumper. If I we're you I'd be setting up a webcam and then pressing charges. :-/

    ((not for the notes...those types are just ass holes...but the idiots that damage your car...nail them)).


  5. #165
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,927

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    I'm seeing some odd contradictions.
    Thank you for your response.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  6. #166
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,927

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I was thinking of Oshkosh, specifically, as they repaired the trucks we got blown up in.

    I know one thing, I didn't even make your $88K for my year, and yet here you are crying about it. Maybe that's why the public doesn't care to give you a special honor.
    Thank you for your response.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  7. #167
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,809

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    It's been a while but I used to have a stack of cards that a printer friend of mine gave me. They were business card size and made to put them under the windshield wipers of dickheaded selfish bastards and car driving cretins who parked over the line and took up two spaces. The cards read:

    "If you f*ck like you park there's an excellent possibility that you never get it in."

    Didn't take me long to run out of cards.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  8. #168
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,435

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    So I work as an full time optician as I go to school for my BA. I have a some political bumper stickers on my car. At least once a week I have some leaving a noteor my car being keyed up because they disagree with me. So I was wondering does this happen to anyone else on the forum and if so what do you do. Attach below are pictures of my bumper stickers and the note on my car from today.

    Attachment 67165500.Attachment 67165501Attachment 67165502
    Ooh, the wealthy Dem doctor feels so strong about his opinion that he can't sign his name.

    However, having said that, your car does look like crap.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #169
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Ooh, the wealthy Dem doctor feels so strong about his opinion that he can't sign his name.

    However, having said that, your car does look like crap.
    okay.....

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Do people leave political notes on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Ooh, the wealthy Dem doctor feels so strong about his opinion that he can't sign his name.

    However, having said that, your car does look like crap.
    Another anonymous note no better than that unknown doctors. This is great for those who appreciate irony.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •