View Poll Results: Who is your favorite RW hero?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zimmerman

    4 66.67%
  • Bundy

    2 33.33%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 109

Thread: Favorite RW hero

  1. #71
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Is not Ted Bundy that serial killer?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  2. #72
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Oh Palease, one guy ignored a court orders for 20 years and the other shot a young kid under extremely dubious circumstances and was let off in the end anyway.
    It wasn't dubious at all. He was checking out a stranger in his neighborhood, which is a good thing to do, and the stranger attacked and was beating the crap out of him.

  3. #73
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,117
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It wasn't dubious at all. He was checking out a stranger in his neighborhood, which is a good thing to do, and the stranger attacked and was beating the crap out of him.
    I agree... I watched every single day of that trial and the evidence overwhelmingly supported that version of events.

    Just so there's no confusion from anyone on the left, I supported the jury's verdict based on the evidence and the testimony that was presented at trial. That support had absolutely nothing to do with politics at all, and did not equate to a personal support for the man. A person who defends himself is not a hero, he's a surviver... and in his case, a damned lucky one.

  4. #74
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Bundy or Zimmerman. Either can be a hero for any reason.
    A deadbeat who refuses to pay his bills for grazing his cattle and someone who defended himself from someone who was bashing his head into the pavement. I wouldn't call either one a hero. I would call Zimmerman lucky considering the fact the media smeared the living **** out of him and he was still found innocent after all that.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #75
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Bundy or Zimmerman. Either can be a hero for any reason.
    Zimmerman was involved in a lawful self defense shooting. And no matter which way you spin it...he was cleared. I guess the left gets OJ and we "have" Zimmerman.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #76
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I agree... I watched every single day of that trial and the evidence overwhelmingly supported that version of events.

    Just so there's no confusion from anyone on the left, I supported the jury's verdict based on the evidence and the testimony that was presented at trial. That support had absolutely nothing to do with politics at all, and did not equate to a personal support for the man. A person who defends himself is not a hero, he's a surviver... and in his case, a damned lucky one.
    It doesn't matter if you go off evidence. Evidence is that thing that gets in the way of the left when they want to cram BS down our throats.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #77
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,098

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    There were, by most estimates, 500 Nazis in Charlottesville. One of them went homicidal. Not all Nazis are violent extremists. You are trying to rationalize your hatred and it's simply not rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    as I noted, its better that 10 nutjobs get guns than one good person be wrongly disarmed.

  8. #78
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,098

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Maybe I should start a poll and mirror it after this one...

    What do you think?
    You should do it, because of how the LW MSM portrayed them as heroic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    There were, by most estimates, 500 Nazis in Charlottesville. One of them went homicidal. Not all Nazis are violent extremists. You are trying to rationalize your hatred and it's simply not rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    as I noted, its better that 10 nutjobs get guns than one good person be wrongly disarmed.

  9. #79
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    He killed an unarmed kid. That aint spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Zimmerman was involved in a lawful self defense shooting. And no matter which way you spin it...he was cleared. I guess the left gets OJ and we "have" Zimmerman.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #80
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Favorite RW hero

    Post of the year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Utility Man View Post
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •