View Poll Results: What's More Important - the "Right" to Discriminate, or Freedom From Discrimination?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Right to Discriminate

    38 33.04%
  • Freedom From Discrimination

    77 66.96%
Page 90 of 230 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 2291

Thread: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discrimination?

  1. #891
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It was a mistake, I used the wrong pronoun. I admitted that. Nonetheless, you insist on being a victim. Why must you be a victim?
    so your admit you were in a sense calling me a racist?

  2. #892
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    so your admit you were in a sense calling me a racist?
    Not at all. I admit to a casual and improper use of a pronoun. Why is it so important that you be a victim?

  3. #893
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    So lets see - some guy who glorifies people we went to war with trying to conquer the world for Nazism defends "the right" being a bigot and racist calls me a statist. Kind of a complement considering the source.
    well!...thank you very much...its good to see you have no "DEFENSE"......for you case.

    I knew, but others needed to see how weak you are in arguments over issues.

  4. #894
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Not at all. I admit to a casual and improper use of a pronoun. Why is it so important that you be a victim?
    why, because when you said it, I stated right then and there " are you calling me a racist"......and you never answered to make yourself clear, by stating ...no!

  5. #895
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It's a dumb hypothetical question. No one would set up a business where there isn't any customers to be found for a 100 miles. The answer is yes though.
    So, to deny someone a service that you normally provide, strictly because of discrimination, that you believe will stop them from dying should be legal to you.

    Noted.

    And might I add...your attitude on this is disgusting.


    Good day.

  6. #896
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    why, because when you said it, I stated right then and there " are you calling me a racist"......and you never answered to make yourself clear, by stating ...no!
    I didn't see that. There are many posts and I don't pay attention to them all. I've made myself clear now.

    No!

    Are you done claiming to be a victim? I hope your feelings were not hurt too badly by that carelessly used pronoun. I hope that you will be whole again.

  7. #897
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I didn't see that. There are many posts and I don't pay attention to them all. I've made myself clear now.

    No!

    Are you done claiming to be a victim? I hope your feelings were not hurt too badly.
    well so there is no confusion, let take a look at the past!


    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    black people, are you saying I am a racist?
    ..post 633

    in some of our arguments you have gone over the deep end at times, by deflecting talking about Nazis, which has no bearing on the subject.

    these are deflections, because I have left you with no response to answer back with.

    you act many times, as if I and other people are the enemy, we are not....we are standing up for rights, no matter who they belong to... a racist, bigot, Nazi, kkk member they all have rights.

    rights are not..... for some people , and others which the public disagrees with has none......that's not the law.

  8. #898
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well so there is no confusion, let take a look at the past!


    ..post 633

    in some of our arguments you have gone over the deep end at times, by deflecting talking about Nazis, which has no bearing on the subject.

    these are deflections, because I have left you with no response to answer back with.

    you act many times, as if I and other people are the enemy, we are not....we are standing up for rights, no matter who they belong to... a racist, bigot, Nazi, kkk member they all have rights.

    rights are not..... for some people , and others which the public disagrees with has none......that's not the law.

    I'm sorry you feel victimized. Good luck overcoming it.

  9. #899
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm sorry you feel victimized. Good luck overcoming it.
    well I see, your going to be defiant.

    but still I will give you good advise.....stop letting your emotions take over your argument...its destroys it!

  10. #900
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well I see, your going to be defiant.

    but still I will give you good advise.....stop letting your emotions take over your argument...its destroys it!
    *you're

    Let's be careful with pronouns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •