View Poll Results: What's More Important - the "Right" to Discriminate, or Freedom From Discrimination?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Right to Discriminate

    38 33.04%
  • Freedom From Discrimination

    77 66.96%
Page 88 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 2291

Thread: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discrimination?

  1. #871
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    hahaha

    Henrin says "**** them there blacks, let 'em die!"
    As I have said before, denying someone a service doesn't worsen their condition, but just doesn't help to improve it. I don't see any reason this exception makes any sense.

  2. #872
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    you already called me a racist already for no reason.
    Redundancy aside, that's not true. Why are you pretending to be a victim? Have you been taught to claim victimization whenever someone confronts you?

    Don't you try to play the race card on me, buddy. Let's see the post.

  3. #873
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    As I have said before, denying someone a service doesn't worsen their condition, but just doesn't help to improve it. I don't see any reason this exception makes any sense.
    So if the only well in a desert for 100 miles sells it's water as a business...but the owner denies service to a man near-death from thirst strictly because he is catholic...that should be legal to you?

    Yes or no, please?

  4. #874
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    As I have said before, denying someone a service doesn't worsen their condition, but just doesn't help to improve it. I don't see any reason this exception makes any sense.
    Yeah. Having to drive a bit extra for a store, or using a lantern and firewood is just something that black people should live with. We gotta have the right to **** them, it's in the Constitution!

  5. #875
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    hahahaha
    ...whatever.

    Good day.

  6. #876
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Redundancy aside, that's not true. Why are you pretending to be a victim? Have you been taught to claim victimization whenever someone confronts you?

    Don't you try to play the race card on me, buddy. Let's see the post.

    Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post

    "There will always be equal protection in the public sphere. Too bad. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to not open a business to the public, then you will not have to be near any black people"

    check out the quote from you on #633!

  7. #877
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    So if the only well in a desert for 100 miles sells it's water as a business...but the owner denies service to a man near-death from thirst strictly because he is catholic...that should be legal to you?

    Yes or no, please?
    Who in the hell sets up a business in the middle of the desert with nothing around for 100 miles and why is moron thirsty boy out there?

  8. #878
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post

    "There will always be equal protection in the public sphere. Too bad. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to not open a business to the public, then you will not have to be near any black people"

    check out the quote from you on #633!
    The pronoun was not personal. I should have used "one".

    There, see? You're not a helpless victim being taken advantage of by big bad Ecofarm. Save that routine for the militia.

  9. #879
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Who in the hell sets up a business in the middle of the desert with nothing around for 100 miles and why is moron thirsty boy out there?
    I gave you a simple hypothetical...yes or no, please?

  10. #880
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Which Is More Important? The Right to Discriminate, or Freedom from Discriminati

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The pronoun was not personal. I should have used "one".

    There, see? You're not a helpless victim being taken advantage of by big bad Ecofarm. Save that routine for the militia.
    don't bush it off, you said black people ,referring to me as a racist,..i showed you the quote, WHICH YOU ASKED FOR!.... and now you act as though your innocent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •