View Poll Results: Did the 47% video save President Obama from losing?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    16 26.23%
  • No

    37 60.66%
  • Other

    8 13.11%
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 370

Thread: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

  1. #321
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why are various sources saying that and why isn't the obama press disputing that
    Maybe he was focused on issues instead of frivolous things that don't matter.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  2. #322
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,796

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Maybe he was focused on issues instead of frivolous things that don't matter.
    that makes no sense. Just give up-obama got affirmative action to get into harvard law



  3. #323
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,796

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yes. I bet you got an A in messageboarding 101. I also went to a major Ivy league school. See how easy that is?
    but the difference is I can back it up, you won't because you cannot



  4. #324
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    but the difference is I can back it up, you won't because you cannot
    No you can't. We all just have to take your word for it.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  5. #325
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,796

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    No you can't. We all just have to take your word for it.
    well given some people here know my real name and can google that you are pretty much wrong again. long before you came here, a poster who is no longer with us, spent lots of bandwidth claiming I was not an attorney-especially after he had revealed that he had tried law school and apparently couldn't cut it. He constantly denied that I was an attorney. However, at least one-perhaps two posters (one Being Oldreliable 67 who was killed in a bike accident more than a year or so ago) told at least one of the mods that I was being truthful. That mod then backed me up.

    So you are wrong



  6. #326
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    well given some people here know my real name and can google that you are pretty much wrong again. long before you came here, a poster who is no longer with us, spent lots of bandwidth claiming I was not an attorney-especially after he had revealed that he had tried law school and apparently couldn't cut it. He constantly denied that I was an attorney. However, at least one-perhaps two posters (one Being Oldreliable 67 who was killed in a bike accident more than a year or so ago) told at least one of the mods that I was being truthful. That mod then backed me up.

    So you are wrong
    Again more unverifiable anecdotal evidence. Seriously you don't exhibit any of the qualities of a rich person that attended ivy league school. Judging by your posting style you are probably a 16 year old spoiled brat that was banished to his mom's basement who refuses to grow up and face reality.
    Last edited by 99percenter; 04-22-14 at 03:16 PM.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  7. #327
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,796

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Again more unverifiable anecdotal evidence. Seriously you don't exhibit any of the qualities of a rich person that attended ivy league school. Judging by your posting style you are probably a 16 year old spoiled brat that was banished to his mom's basement who refuses to grow up and face reality.

    I seriously doubt you have the experience to make such a determination. Being a 16 year old spoiled brat living in a basement-now that I will concede you know about



  8. #328
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    So did Mitt really strap his dog to the top of his car?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #329
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,796

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    So did Mitt really strap his dog to the top of his car?
    I think he put the dog's cage with the dog in it on the top of the car. in some cases that could have been bad for the dog, in others not



  10. #330
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yes. I bet you got an A in messageboarding 101. I also went to a major Ivy league school. See how easy that is?
    I see how easy that is and I'm a bit surprised. I don't know many people who can lie so casually.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •