View Poll Results: Did the 47% video save President Obama from losing?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    16 26.23%
  • No

    37 60.66%
  • Other

    8 13.11%
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 370

Thread: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

  1. #311
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sort of like lying that Romney got into harvard because his father was rich
    Not a lie. I made an assumption using the same logic you used to make an assumption about obama.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  2. #312
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you keep making claims about Columbia and latin honors without any proof.

    the rest of your crap is just crap. are you saying a guy with a 3.97 GPA was not going to get into Harvard?

    Yes, tell us about the time you saw romney's transcripts.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  3. #313
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,633

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Yes, tell us about the time you saw romney's transcripts.
    why are various sources saying that and why isn't the obama press disputing that



  4. #314
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,633

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    Not a lie. I made an assumption using the same logic you used to make an assumption about obama.
    but unlike you, i went to big name Ivy schools and I know how the admissions work



  5. #315
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    LOL. president ford was a guest at there wedding. Do you need more evidence he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? And what were his scores in his first school. You say he transferred there. English is also an easy major.
    Says who?

  6. #316
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    English is hard for a horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Says who?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #317
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,633

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Says who?
    people who probably never earned a college degree I suspect.



  8. #318
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    people who probably never earned a college degree I suspect.
    That, and people who have no idea what an English major actually is.

  9. #319
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    That, and people who have no idea what an English major actually is.
    An english major is a person who would be unemployed unless you are mitt romney and education is a formality for you and not a necessity. Heck mitt romney would probably fine majoring in music or drama or some other bs that doesn't count for anything. Science and engineering majors and hard. Anything else is a piece of cake.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  10. #320
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Did The 47% Video of Mitt Romney Kill His Chances of Winning?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    but unlike you, i went to big name Ivy schools and I know how the admissions work
    Yes. I bet you got an A in messageboarding 101. I also went to a major Ivy league school. See how easy that is?
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •