Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 227

Thread: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

  1. #21
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why would I not have to google him. Over 14k murders in this country in a year(according to wiki), it is local not national news. So two entirely different situations and you still expect them to be handled the same.
    They're not entirely different situations, they are somewhat different....as any two situations usually are. The only real reason that it hasn't made national news is that it was a white guy killed by a black guy. Had the only difference in this situation been the skin color of those involved...it would have been national news, and you wouldn't have had to google him. The race hustlers would have made sure you heard about it.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  2. #22
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,566

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    No, but then you likely don't know the names of the other tens of thousands of robbery/murder victims. Obviously not all violent crime stories make the national news.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  3. #23
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Let's just put out what you really WANT to be the reason, but can't say it, so we're playing typical "beat around the bush" BS games. It's because he's white, and everybody's out to get white people.
    No, everyone's not out to get white people, it's just that when they're killed, no-one cares.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  4. #24
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,140

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You ever hear of giving people enough rope to hang themselves with? Thanks for ruining that for me...
    It's mac, he's good at weaseling around until you say something. He's an expert at beating around the bush.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #25
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's not about that, it's another trashy attempt at "See how hypocritical Liberals are. Not like us Conservatives who are good and holy in every possible way."

    I don't see why the assailant's race is a factor...especially since I thought noticing a person's race is something only liberals do...
    I can't speak for the OP but I don't see this story getting national attention the way Trayvon Martin's did. I don't see any attempt to make it seem conservatives are good and holy. Where did you get that?

  6. #26
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    No, but then you likely don't know the names of the other tens of thousands of robbery/murder victims. Obviously not all violent crime stories make the national news.
    Especially the ones that Obama doesn't claim some sort of visual kinship to.

  7. #27
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He is in jail. Has been for 6 days.
    He was arrested. Zimmerman wasn't arrested until after the Republican governor of Florida convened a special prosecutor to investigate the case. The police didn't arrest GZ because he had blood all over his head and claimed self defense.

  8. #28
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You ever hear of giving people enough rope to hang themselves with? Thanks for ruining that for me...
    Ah, you thought you were leading me. Cute, Red, cute.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #29
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Let's just put out what you really WANT to be the reason, but can't say it, so we're playing typical "beat around the bush" BS games. It's because he's white, and everybody's out to get white people.
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    They're not entirely different situations, they are somewhat different....as any two situations usually are. The only real reason that it hasn't made national news is that it was a white guy killed by a black guy. Had the only difference in this situation been the skin color of those involved...it would have been national news, and you wouldn't have had to google him. The race hustlers would have made sure you heard about it.
    I can't say what?
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  10. #30
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,140

    Re: Have you heard of Nathan Trapuzzano?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    They're not entirely different situations, they are somewhat different....as any two situations usually are. The only real reason that it hasn't made national news is that it was a white guy killed by a black guy. Had the only difference in this situation been the skin color of those involved...it would have been national news, and you wouldn't have had to google him. The race hustlers would have made sure you heard about it.
    So by saying they're not "entirely different" you acknowledge that Zim is guilty of murder?

    See, here's the difference - Trayvon Martin died because Zim was playing cop. Zimmerman did not rob Martin, and I may point out that Martin was not robbing Zim either. The difference also was that Zim claimed self-defense right away, and it took months for the cops to ask any questions. The perp in this case has already been arrested, so there's no need to demand his arrest. The differences are so many and so clear, but you diluted it right down to race baiting.

    If you want to say that Zim killed Martin while trying to rob him, then it's a similar situation. This is not a controversial situation that brings bigger issues and laws into focus. There's no inkling of anything like "stand your ground" or self-defense as a concept in general. But no, that couldn't be it, it's all because of race. You're just acting like a white Al Sharpton now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •