View Poll Results: Would vote for Jeb Bush

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - in the primary to be the Republican candidate

    12 10.53%
  • Yes - for president in the general election.

    21 18.42%
  • Not likely in the Republican Primary

    18 15.79%
  • Not likely for President

    19 16.67%
  • No - not the Bush dynasty

    41 35.96%
  • I would vote for Jeb Bush over a democrat in the general election

    16 14.04%
  • He's a RINO - so disfavor him

    6 5.26%
  • He's a RINO - so he is one of the better Republicans

    4 3.51%
  • Another Bush for president? You GOT to be joking!

    48 42.11%
  • IDK/Other

    10 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 187

Thread: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

  1. #161
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No I didn't. I never denied that there are "low-information voters." Another lie from However-The-Hell-You-Pronounce-That.

    Of course there are "low-information voters," on both sides of the aisle. However, it's become the insult du jour around here for conservative posters to accuse liberals, exclusively, of all being "low-information voters." That's what I was pointing out, and you responded with a cherry-picked video of Obama supporters saying stupid things. The clear implication being ALL Obama supporters (or liberals, or Democrats, or whoever) are "low-information voters."
    Accusations that all Obama supporters are low information voters? Now that's a lie or maybe just delusional?

    That cherry picked video is called evidence. There's plenty of evidence but I'm sure you would just call it cherry picked as well.

    However, you do represent your party well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  2. #162
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,916

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Accusations that all Obama supporters are low information voters? Now that's a lie or maybe just delusional?
    I said implication. I know the game you're trying to play here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    That cherry picked video is called evidence. There's plenty of evidence but I'm sure you would just call it cherry picked as well.
    Evidence that there are some stupid people who voted for Obama? Thanks. There's stupid people who voted for McCain, too. What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    However, you do represent your party well.
    Wrong again.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #163
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    It is the TEA party that is trying to get rid of Boehner.
    they're pissed at Cantor for the "voice" last week on the "temporary doc fix" and gave him his last warning.
    You really need to catch up .
    Nobody on DP brings up Boehner except you and other liberals - I wonder, why?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  4. #164
    Professor
    Glowpun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,709

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    America is suppose to be a democracy, not a monarchy. Why does England still have a monarch? How much money is this useless family costing their economy?

  5. #165
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    This is the little pig who wanted to force terry schiavo (sp) to remain on "life" support until the polls revealed most did not want to keep her that way, then chickened out?

    In any case, **** no to the bush monarchy

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The Bush organization has begun pushing Jeb Bush for president very hard now - and have the money to do it.
    Would you vote for Jeb Bush?
    George W. Bush And Bill Clinton Sit Side-By-Side At The NCAA Championship Game

    here is the picture of bush and clinton sitting side by side at the NCAA game.

    Your one party system at work a vote for bush is a vote for clinton and vise versa.
    Both owned by the same banksters. really time for people to wake up

  7. #167
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    08-14-15 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    238

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The Bush organization has begun pushing Jeb Bush for president very hard now - and have the money to do it.
    Would you vote for Jeb Bush?
    I don't think I can handle another bush presidency. Bush I was tolerable, But Bush II did nothing but screw stuff up. I don't want to see another Bush in the office.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Update on good ole Jeb.


    Jeb Bush has an ObamaCare problem.....

    This could get awkward. Since wrapping up his tenure as Florida governor seven years ago, Jeb Bush has been quietly building a fortune for himself, raking in millions of dollars from consulting gigs, real estate investments, and that staple for out-of-office politicians, speeches.

    Yet Bush has also netted more than $2 million from his work as a board member with Tenet Health Care, according to The New York Times' Michael Barbaro. That tie could prove troublesome for Bush if he runs for president in 2016 because Tenet, Barbaro writes, "aggressively encouraged Americans to sign up for insurance under the [Affordable Care Act] and trumpeted the legislation as a boon to the company’s finances."

    That anger on the right could subside somewhat come 2016, especially if ObamaCare continues to enroll people in bunches. Still, it's not hard to imagine Bush's GOP opponents, should he run for president, ganging up on him for his association with Tenet, much like Mitt Romney's foes beat up on him for signing off on Massachusetts' health-care overhaul.....snip~

    Jeb Bush has an ObamaCare problem - The Week


  9. #169
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Yes I would.. I loved his brother but JB would make a great president.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yes I would.. I loved his brother but JB would make a great president.
    Heya NP. He would be better than any Democrat......but this will be some trouble for him going forward now.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •