View Poll Results: The Source of Black Poverty?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • The culture-of-poverty option

    22 37.93%
  • The black culture option

    21 36.21%
  • The racism exists option

    11 18.97%
  • All three, with some lean towards 1 & 2

    8 13.79%
  • Any combo, including government

    16 27.59%
  • Other

    14 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 197

Thread: The Source of Black Poverty

  1. #81
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Could you explain the reasoning you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

    Is there anything in my comments that you dispute?
    IQ tests are skewed by cultural and economic influence.

    There is no genetic propensity for violence in blacks.

    Your claims are flat-out racism.

  2. #82
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I'll bet you can't wait for next week to arrive so that this process will have been completed. Am I right, well am I? I bet you're going to pop open a brewski and toast a job well done.
    Next week would be nice. Won't be that fast. I do so wish you could see it though, would just make my day.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #83
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Could you explain the reasoning you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

    Is there anything in my comments that you dispute?
    Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #84
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Yeah, yeah, you spam that article plenty. It means nothing.
    It's short and sweet and cuts right to the point. All non-Africans are hybrids of homo sapien and neanderthal. People of African descent are pure homo sapiens. Any claims that we're all the same with only minor cosmetic differences are now off the table. Genetic differences are now in the game and there's no denying that. Three little lines in a BBC article is all that is needed to make that point.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Please learn how evolution works. Hint: it does not tie skin color and intelligence together.
    Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

    A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

    snip

    The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.


    The science backs up my comments.

  6. #86
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Could you explain the reasoning you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

    Is there anything in my comments that you dispute?
    There's going to be a lot of crying, gnashing of teeth, pointing and sputtering and name calling directed at you. None of that means that you're wrong. What you're witnessing are the death throes of a failed ideology, extreme environmental determinism, which completely rejected the notion that evolution has had any influence on socially relevant behavioral traits which differ across racial groups.

  7. #87
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    It's short and sweet and cuts right to the point. All non-Africans are hybrids of homo sapien and neanderthal. People of African descent are pure homo sapiens. Any claims that we're all the same with only minor cosmetic differences are now off the table. Genetic differences are now in the game and there's no denying that. Three little lines in a BBC article is all that is needed to make that point.
    Wait, wait! So you are saying that physical characteristics are genetic? Holy ****, who would have thunk it?

    Do you realize that what you have proven is not only something that is pretty widely known, but is also irrelevant to your point. Find the genetic markers for intelligence and violence and tie them into genetic markers for skin color, then you might actually have something. Good luck with that. Check with Stormfront again, they might have another article which doesn't show quite what you think it does.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #88
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    It's short and sweet and cuts right to the point. All non-Africans are hybrids of homo sapien and neanderthal. People of African descent are pure homo sapiens. Any claims that we're all the same with only minor cosmetic differences are now off the table. Genetic differences are now in the game and there's no denying that. Three little lines in a BBC article is all that is needed to make that point.
    Genetic differences were always recognized. What do you think causes skin color?

    And none of those genetic variations have anything to do with IQ or a propensity for violence.

    You're just using minor variations to push the racist narrative. That you would claim blacks have a genetic propensity for violence proves, beyond any doubt, that you are -in fact- a racist. Why are you ashamed to admit it? It's so cowardly to not own it. If you're so confident in your convictions, why hide in shame?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 04-03-14 at 05:04 AM.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    IQ tests are skewed by cultural and economic influence.

    There is no genetic propensity for violence in blacks.

    Your claims are flat-out racism.
    Where's your evidence?

    So how do you explain the disproportionate percentage of rapes being committed by blacks?

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wait, wait! So you are saying that physical characteristics are genetic? Holy ****, who would have thunk it?
    That includes the physical characteristics of the human brain.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •