View Poll Results: The Source of Black Poverty?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • The culture-of-poverty option

    22 37.93%
  • The black culture option

    21 36.21%
  • The racism exists option

    11 18.97%
  • All three, with some lean towards 1 & 2

    8 13.79%
  • Any combo, including government

    16 27.59%
  • Other

    14 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 197

Thread: The Source of Black Poverty

  1. #71
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Evolution denial is such a terrible thing to be proud of.
    Skin color changes with latitude. Each of us may have been black and white and black again, if our ancestors moved, over the past couple million years.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Yeah, that's not racist.
    I see, you can't produce an argument to dispute my comment so you resort to a snarky personal attack.

  3. #73
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    I see, you can't produce an argument to dispute my comment so you resort to a snarky personal attack.
    It's not a personal attack. Your comments are classic racism.

  4. #74
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    You're the one with the problem if you equate reality with racism.

    Evolution denial is such a terrible thing to be proud of.
    Please learn how evolution works. Hint: it does not tie skin color and intelligence together.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #75
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Skin color changes with latitude. Each of us may have been black and white and black again, if our ancestors moved, over the past couple million years.
    Race is not just skin color.

    Genome studies reveal that our species (Homo sapiens) mated with Neanderthals after leaving Africa.

    But it was previously unclear what this Neanderthal DNA did and whether there were any implications for human health.

    Between 2% and 4% of the genetic blueprint of present-day non-Africans came from Neanderthals.

  6. #76
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Race is not just skin color.
    Yeah, yeah, you spam that article plenty. It means nothing.


    You believe blacks have lower IQs and a genetic propensity for violence. That's racist.

  7. #77
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Skin color changes with latitude. Each of us may have been black and white and black again, if our ancestors moved, over the past couple million years.
    Want to scare them? Evolution depends on isolation. Without isolation, interbreeding prevents speciation. The world is getting less isolated, not more. That means interbreeding is not only going to prevent speciation, but all races are becoming more homogenous. Before long, they won't even be able to tell the races apart and it will be a dead concept. Who will they look down upon then?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #78
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Before long, they won't even be able to tell the races apart and it will be a dead concept.
    I kinda wish I could time travel and see that. How nice it must be.

  9. #79
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Want to scare them? Evolution depends on isolation. Without isolation, interbreeding prevents speciation. The world is getting less isolated, not more. That means interbreeding is not only going to prevent speciation, but all races are becoming more homogenous. Before long, they won't even be able to tell the races apart and it will be a dead concept. Who will they look down upon then?
    I'll bet you can't wait for next week to arrive so that this process will have been completed. Am I right, well am I? I bet you're going to pop open a brewski and toast a job well done.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: The Source of Black Poverty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It's not a personal attack. Your comments are classic racism.
    Could you explain the reasoning you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

    Is there anything in my comments that you dispute?

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •