View Poll Results: How do you feel about interracial couples

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong to date and have children with other races

    3 2.44%
  • It depends on the race

    1 0.81%
  • Interracial couples and children are completely acceptable to me

    113 91.87%
  • I have mixed feelings

    6 4.88%
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 476

Thread: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Why do you include an opinion of a newspaper and omit the following from the source you quote:
    [INDENT].......[/URL]?

    Something quite remarkable happened in London in the first decade of the new millennium. The number of white British people in the capital fell by 620,000 - equivalent to the entire population of Glasgow moving out.

    The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents.
    I don't like spreading positive info about bigots.

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    And does "the black man have the whip hand over the white man"?????

    Isnt that Powells grand prediction?! Where is it!!! Where did it come true!!!!
    ....
    No rivers of blood either.

  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    You don't have beliefs? You're just a woman who does what men tell her to do?
    So, you know her personally? And you have had direct access to ALL her relationships with men?

    Because unless you can answer 'yes' to both questions - then you have no way of knowing how she interacts with men.

    And since you made a matter-of-fact statement, yet apparently have no first hand knowledge of the subject you speak of, then I guess we must assume that you make matter-of-fact statement(s) without factual proof to back them up.


    Noted.

  4. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    You don't have beliefs? You're just a woman who does what men tell her to do?
    Is that from a scene of Monty Phythons flying circus?

    It mus be, nobody could possibly make such meaningless statements that would only make sence if utterd by someone like the Lumberjack or by a secretery at the ministry for silly walks.

  5. #345
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    I don't like spreading positive info about bigots.
    He was no bigot, so you have no excuse for your biased cut & paste. He accurately predicted what would happen and his comments were well received. The people didn't want what was being shoved down their throats.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Last week I took a yoga class.

    Yeah, that's how much sense you're making right now.
    So you're flexible? Nice. Very nice.

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol good grief this strawman again?

    I already told you no

    i couldn't possible answer that question because its such a blanket question. Making an assumption like that would be a total guess, it would be mentally retarded and based on no logic.

    I even pointed out that the reason YOU pointed out seem to be a textbook example of sever insecurity and possibly other social mental issue. Never mentioned racism.

    any other strawman questions?
    I'm done debating with you until you can calm down.

  8. #348
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Uh-huh... I think Mary cheated on him with some hot Viking, is what I think.
    Is it possible to cheat on God?
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    No rivers of blood either.
    To be fair. Enoch Powell was indeed a great parlarmentarian and a champion of his era and one cannot help but admire his brutal sincerety and honesty.

    His speech is often misquoted because he was merely quoting from a letter sent by people from his voting district.

    He started the important debate of critizising multiculturalism - which is essential in a truely democratic society which should debate and question everything.

    Things did not turn out the way he had thought they would turn out and he was simply wrong about his theories of massive African and Carebian immigration.

    I do not believe that he was a racist, it is simply his tragedy that his legacy is to be used by racist as a posterboy for biggotry that he never was.

  10. #350
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Are interracial couples acceptable?[ W: 330]

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I'm done debating with you until you can calm down.
    LMAO

    translation: you have nothing and havent debated yet

    let me know when you do
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •