View Poll Results: Is FOX News biased?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    63 76.83%
  • No

    17 20.73%
  • I don't know.

    2 2.44%
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 192

Thread: Is FOX news biased?

  1. #141
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,477

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by 26 X World Champs View Post
    Is FOX NEWS biased? Yes or No?



    Wanna buy this great property? It's dirt cheap....

    Are you talking about those 2 really tall buildings in the back?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #142
    Banned 26 X World Champs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
    Last Seen
    07-04-08 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,536

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Are you talking about those 2 really tall buildings in the back?
    Yes, it's a package deal....along with that really beautiful and well lit bridge....Buy two get one free....

  3. #143
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Once again giving doubt to your claim to have ever watched.
    I did, around 2000-2002, I also supported the Iraq war until I realized how wrong it was. Can you believe that? That seems like ages ago, when I like you guys defended the Iraq war in debates with friends and other people who didnt support it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    There is no basis for the claim that every news achor is from the extreme AT ALL.
    Yes there is, it seems you never watched fox news man, or watched it with a tainted one sided view.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    And since their reporting IS balanced and gives both sides even if they were it obviuosly doesn't matter.

    If you think fox news is balanced you must be extreme right wing conservative yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    The truth is the left is doing everything it can to NOT have balanced news because once people see both sides they tend to swerve right not left.
    Thats your opinion, you are entitled to opinion, but dont dress it out to be a fact when its not. In America, what you say might be true, because 50% of Americans are a bunch of hillbillys, rednecks and extreme christian fundamentalists whom cannot think for themselves thus believe anytihing the media says and take that as facts and call it balanced. To an average American, an average European would seem very left-wing, while to the rest of the world a European would seem center-righ-wing, so you believing fox news is balanced is only because America is extremely right-wing in average. You believing they sway right rather than left is of the same reason, because you only see the world from an American perpective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    I think you are talking about Nancy Grace she is on CNN not Fox, showing again you don't watch Fox News.
    Hehe, yeah thats right, that woman is completely fox newsish, she is completely unbalanced and have extreme opinions. Sorry I was wrong, i though she was from fox, yet she is not.

    It is however true that I watched alot of fox news like I said in the start of the post.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #144
    Sage
    Stinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The South
    Last Seen
    04-27-16 @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,120

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I did, around 2000-2002,
    FIVE YEARS AGO....................spare me, you are too ignorant of the subject to discuss it.
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius
    Proud member of the Gang of Five, the gang that is always right!
    No Personal Attacks, if you can't debate the issue go elsewhere.

  5. #145
    Too big to fail
    niftydrifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    03-03-16 @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,725

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    ...spare me, you are too ignorant of the subject to discuss it.
    a beauty! I'll have to add this lovely non-argument to the list of Stinger's patented "rebuttles" [sic]. so many posts, so little content.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3227&dateline=1247527  127

  6. #146
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    FIVE YEARS AGO....................spare me, you are too ignorant of the subject to discuss it.
    Thanks for the answer. Maybe it shows people who can think for themselves who is really ignorant here.

    Five years ago yes. Can you believe that I supported the Iraq war back then? It seems like an eternity. Maybe it was 2003 I stopped watching it, I moved to the US for half a year, after that I didnt watch Fox News anymore.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #147
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Fox has personalities they call Fox News Contributors.....They have Liberals like Maura Lyason, Juan Williams Mort Kondracke, Geraldo Rivera, and many others.....Greta Vansustren and Alan Colmes have their own shows....

    Fox just tells it like it is.........That is why the main network beamed to Iraq is FOX and the most popular radio show is Rush Limbaugh............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #148
    Banned 26 X World Champs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
    Last Seen
    07-04-08 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,536

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Fox just tells it like it is.........That is why the main network beamed to Iraq is FOX and the most popular radio show is Rush Limbaugh.
    Or maybe it's just Bush and Cheney's way of BRAINWASHING the military to act like sheep....it works on you Navy Pride.....BAHHHHH....

  9. #149
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    03-10-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Fox has personalities they call Fox News Contributors.....They have Liberals like Maura Lyason, Juan Williams Mort Kondracke, Geraldo Rivera, and many others.....Greta Vansustren and Alan Colmes have their own shows....

    Fox just tells it like it is.........That is why the main network beamed to Iraq is FOX and the most popular radio show is Rush Limbaugh............
    Again, a liberal is not the same as a left-winger, many american and other right-wingers are liberals.

    Geraldo a left winger? Gerlado a liberal?

    Greta Vansustren is moderate, not a liberal, nor a left winger, just moderate.

    Alan Colmes is a fake.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  10. #150
    Banned 26 X World Champs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
    Last Seen
    07-04-08 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,536

    Re: Is FOX news biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Geraldo a left winger? Gerlado a liberal?
    I know...I was laughing very hard when I read that but remember who wrote it...

    You need to watch this, while it's not Fox News...it is how the GOP brainwashes, or tries to, America....

    YouTube - Brainwashed America

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •