View Poll Results: So do you think the father has a legal right to see his baby born or be in the room?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he has a legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    15 22.39%
  • Yes, he has a legal right and in my opinion he shouldnt.

    1 1.49%
  • No, he has no legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    38 56.72%
  • No, he has no legal right and in my opinion he should.

    3 4.48%
  • Other

    7 10.45%
  • I Love Chicken Parm

    9 13.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 660

Thread: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room?

  1. #491
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Men are JUST as capable of saying NO as women are. I don't know WHY men are trying to make themselves into "victims" when it comes to sex. It is retarded to say the least.
    I think SOME men confuse their own issues and short comings with what is normal/typical.

    normal people don't rape, normal men are sex crazed animals that lose control over themselves. Like you said that would be mentally retarded.

    do mistakes happen? YES (men and women)
    do people get frisky and make poor decisions? YES (men and women)

    and these happenings are just tied to sex they are tied to many things, love, money, food etc
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Not silly at all. Protecting your own body is the only intelligent choice to make. I expect women to be smarter than rocks.
    But not men? Interesting.

  3. #493
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I think SOME men confuse their own issues and short comings with what is normal/typical.

    normal people don't rape, normal men are sex crazed animals that lose control over themselves. Like you said that would be mentally retarded.

    do mistakes happen? YES (men and women)
    do people get frisky and make poor decisions? YES (men and women)

    and these happenings are just tied to sex they are tied to many things, love, money, food etc
    Exactly AJ. I really thought these things were just common sense. I had no idea there was such IGNORANCE out there.

  4. #494
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,850

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Another disgusting comment by you with absolutely NO point, as usual.
    Oh it had a point alright, I never expected you would be one to get it.

  5. #495
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    That is true, but rare.

    for you? maybe


    maybe your just that great looking, have such a great personality and pick the right victim/lucky guy

    but there are also those out there where its the norm

    on avg id agree though the man pursues more so, but i would say rare. Ive been propositioned quite enough to not make it rare.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #496
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That is because people like you teach them it's okay for them to not control themselves because it's all the woman's fault for "allowing" it to happen.
    You are completely wrong when you try to say that people like me teach them it's okay. I raised two sons, and what I told them is this:
    "Do not trust a girl to be honest with you about taking the pill or protecting herself from pregnancy. Always take it upon yourself to make sure it doesn't happen, because if you end up getting a girl pregnant, you are going to be dropping out of school, and getting a job, to help raise your child. I am not raising your kids. If you have them, they are yours to take care of, so I'm just forewarning you to be very cautious". If you don't believe I told my sons that, you would be mistaken. I intentionally told them not to trust girls, for the very reason that I see in your posts. Girls who refuse to accept total responsibility for their own bodies are no more trustworthy than a young boy with a hard-on.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This is obviously not true or, like I said, we would not be having these conversations. Teenage girls and women ARE going out and getting pregnant and they DO make bad decisions sometimes when it comes to a partner. You cannot see into the future. Nobody can, not even women.
    Everything I said is true. All this talk of women being like men doesn't accurately reflect how women and men think and why it is fundamentally different. Clearly women are going to make bad choices just like they always have done, but nothing good will come out of this ridiculous notion being pushed around these days.

  8. #498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Everything I said is true. All this talk of women being like men doesn't accurately reflect how women and men think and why it is fundamentally different. Clearly women are going to make bad choices just like they always have done, but nothing good will come out of this ridiculousnotion being pushed around these days.
    You are wrong. There are PLENTY of women who have just as high as sex drive as men.

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    But not men? Interesting.
    Men aren't getting pregnant and if it wasn't for child support there would be no risk to him for getting a woman pregnant.

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    You are completely wrong when you try to say that people like me teach them it's okay. I raised two sons, and what I told them is this:
    "Do not trust a girl to be honest with you about taking the pill or protecting herself from pregnancy. Always take it upon yourself to make sure it doesn't happen, because if you end up getting a girl pregnant, you are going to be dropping out of school, and getting a job, to help raise your child. I am not raising your kids. If you have them, they are yours to take care of, so I'm just forewarning you to be very cautious". If you don't believe I told my sons that, you would be mistaken. I intentionally told them not to trust girls, for the very reason that I see in your posts. Girls who refuse to accept total responsibility for their own bodies are no more trustworthy than a young boy with a hard-on.
    AS you should teach them. Girls are the same way. They are horny and curious just like the boys. Why you hold them to different expectations I don't know. Good decisions are based upon MANY different factors, gender not being one.

Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •