View Poll Results: So do you think the father has a legal right to see his baby born or be in the room?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he has a legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    15 22.39%
  • Yes, he has a legal right and in my opinion he shouldnt.

    1 1.49%
  • No, he has no legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    38 56.72%
  • No, he has no legal right and in my opinion he should.

    3 4.48%
  • Other

    7 10.45%
  • I Love Chicken Parm

    9 13.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 660

Thread: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room?

  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    nope. and I have never, ever used the excuse "you should do it because you are a girl"

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    why is it, in all of your little hypotheticals, she is just an innocent little victim and he is some violent jerk or child molestor?
    Because you and your friends keep saying she's a bitch. Maybe she isn't a bitch, maybe he's a jerk?

  3. #433
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Look, talking to you about any issues regarding men and women is useless. You are so obviously been hurt and poisoned against woman by some woman or women in the past, it's just useless talking to you.
    the same could be said about you regarding men. not an accusation, just an observation.......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Look, talking to you about any issues regarding men and women is useless. You are so obviously been hurt and poisoned against woman by some woman or women in the past, it's just useless talking to you.
    Sorry, but I won't let that happen. Any woman who thinks that her rights trump all else, including my own, can go...in the words of Beyonce..."to the left, to the left".

  5. #435
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    But that doesn't stop you from saying that SHE should have made better decisions. What if she's 15 years old and he's 23 years old or even older? I suppose it's all her fault for making a "bad" decision. He's just a victim of the bitchy evil women.
    Since I am a woman, and I believe that women typically have more self-control capability regarding their sexuality, especially at a young age, as compared to their young male counterparts, yes, I do expect women to make more intelligent decisions regarding their bodies. The fact that it is the woman's body which gets impregnated makes it even more imperative that they protect themselves, if they are intelligent enough to do so.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    the same could be said about you regarding men. not an accusation, just an observation.......
    Not true at all, I love men.

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Since I am a woman, and I believe that women typically have more self-control capability regarding their sexuality, especially at a young age, as compared to their young male counterparts, yes, I do expect women to make more intelligent decisions regarding their bodies. The fact that it is the woman's body which gets impregnated makes it even more imperative that they protect themselves, if they are intelligent enough to do so.
    This is obviously not true, or we wouldn't be HAVING these conversations. Maybe YOU have a lot of control over your sexual desires, this is obviously NOT the case for others.

  8. #438
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Because you and your friends keep saying she's a bitch. Maybe she isn't a bitch, maybe he's a jerk?
    IIRC, the discussion started out with him being called a jerk. all the comments of "maybe she's a bitch" were in rebuttal to the original portrayal of him as the bad guy.

    IOW... you started it
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #439
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This is obviously not true, or we wouldn't be HAVING these conversations. Maybe YOU have a lot of control over your sexual desires, this is obviously NOT the case for others.
    Then it's a damn shame to have to admit that women are so stupid.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  10. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Then it's a damn shame to have to admit that women are so stupid.
    If it makes you feel any better, you don't need to preach to this choir.

Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •