View Poll Results: So do you think the father has a legal right to see his baby born or be in the room?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he has a legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    15 22.39%
  • Yes, he has a legal right and in my opinion he shouldnt.

    1 1.49%
  • No, he has no legal right and my opinion agrees with that.

    38 56.72%
  • No, he has no legal right and in my opinion he should.

    3 4.48%
  • Other

    7 10.45%
  • I Love Chicken Parm

    9 13.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 660

Thread: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room?

  1. #351
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    yep. I've seen female Soldiers get into knock down, drag out, eye scratching, hair pulling brawls all because one of them thought the other was trying to sleep with her "boyfriend".
    Holy cow! I've never seen men do that! Well, I guess the hair pulling is tough for guys in the military, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #352
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    And am I right in assuming that these are adult-age women?
    yeah, we're talking 20-25 year olds
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #353
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    omg it just keeps coming.roll:
    I didnt see you actually answer it, my bad, I didnt phrase it as a question:

    Would you want your daughter taking unnecessary risks and feeling unnecessary pain, mental and physical, just to 'not be mean' to someone she distrusts and dislikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #354
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Holy cow! I've never seen men do that! Well, I guess the hair pulling is tough for guys in the military, lol.
    oh I've seen guys do it too. but usually only if there is some proof/evidence that the other guy actually did something. The cases I'm talking about is females fighting because one of them "talked to" or "flirted with" some guy the other one was interested in.

    I had one case where two females were fighting over this guy and when I brought him in for an interview, he was shocked. He wasn't interested in and had never done anything other than talk to either one of them.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #355
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    whassa matter? you're the one who's getting butthurt when I flip your little scenario around on you.

    perfectly fine for you to assume the guy is an asshole. but if someone suggests that it might just be the female's fault, well then, that's "different" and the person making the comment is just butthurt.
    It was hypothetical and it cant be turned around in the context that I wrote it...I didnt assume he was an asshole, I provided a reason why her privacy in front of someone she distrusts and dislikes (the way I have continually described him)...could be used as a weapon against her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #356
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I didnt see you actually answer it, my bad, I didnt phrase it as a question:

    Would you want your daughter taking unnecessary risks and feeling unnecessary pain, mental and physical, just to 'not be mean' to someone she distrusts and dislikes?
    and just how is the father simply being in the room going to cause her any additional physical pain?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    LOLOLOLOL I just explained exactly why...to the exact same comment. What part wasnt crystal clear, besides the fact you just dont like it?
    Laugh and use whatever hyperbole you want, but my opinion remains the same. Any woman that denies the father access to the delivery room is not much of a woman.

  8. #358
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    It was hypothetical and it cant be turned around in the context that I wrote it...I didnt assume he was an asshole, I provided a reason why her privacy in front of someone she distrusts and dislikes (the way I have continually described him)...could be used as a weapon against her.
    IOW, you are butthurt because someone disagrees with your hypothetical and you don't like it.... thanks for clearing that up.


    please explain how him being present during the birth could later be used as a weapon against her. what? during a custody hearing the guy is going to stand up and yell, "I saw your pussy while you were giving birth"? and just what would the point of that be?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #359
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Laugh and use whatever hyperbole you want, but my opinion remains the same. Any woman that denies the father access to the delivery room is not much of a woman.
    and any man that refuses to be in the delivery room is not much of a man.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you think fathers have a legal right to see thier child born or be in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Lotta butt hurt men in this thread, that's for sure. Henrin's had the crap beat out of him in family court....is that your problem too? If so, start another thread.
    Ah..no, I didn't. I was never taken to family court.

Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •