View Poll Results: Is Obama stupid?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, compared to most politicians he's stupid

    16 25.81%
  • No, he's a genius.

    13 20.97%
  • Yes, he's the Manchurian Candidate

    5 8.06%
  • Other

    28 45.16%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101

Thread: Is the President stupid?

  1. #1
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Is the President stupid?

    The media ridiculed Dan Quayle for misspelling potato and declared Rick Perry an idiot for forgetting what he meant for #3. Yet the President doesn't know how many states are in the United States, can't remember which is his religion and can't spell simple words.

    He can't spell "respect" - and it's literally spelled in the song!

    By standards required of other politicians, is President Obama stupid?

    Obama shows his R-E-S-P-E-C-T for "women of soul"

    http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/obam...ocid=ansnews11

  2. #2
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    997

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    I would say that none of the presidents are stupid, to be honest.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  3. #3
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The media ridiculed Dan Quayle for misspelling potato and declared Rick Perry an idiot for forgetting what he meant for #3. Yet the President doesn't know how many states are in the United States, can't remember which is his religion and can't spell simple words.

    He can't spell "respect" - and it's literally spelled in the song!

    By standards required of other politicians, is President Obama stupid?

    Obama shows his R-E-S-P-E-C-T for "women of soul"

    Obama shows R-E-S-P-E-C-T for 'women of soul'
    Two things here:

    One, he ain't stupid. Unqualified? Yes. Naive? Yes. Arrogant? Hell yes. Stupid? No...

    Two, the media will never attack a Democrat personally like they do Republicans. Just a matter of fact.

  4. #4
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    No, he's not stupid. I know it's not cool to acknowledge it but what you're referring to is simple media bias. It's the same with Sarah Palin and Joe Biden. Biden gets a pass for the stupid **** he says. It's why Wolf Blitzer spent an entire broadcast day reporting hourly on Bush's dropping poll numbers but you won't see that now.

  5. #5
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post

    Two, the media will never attack a Democrat personally like they do Republicans. Just a matter of fact.
    Yep, that's just the way it is.

  6. #6
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,360

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    I, for one, have had enough orcish regurgitation of talk radio.

    I'm wondering why the poll didn't include: [] Of course, he's black!


    Because that's all I discern from the OP (see: "woman of soul").

  7. #7
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,033

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The media ridiculed Dan Quayle for misspelling potato and declared Rick Perry an idiot for forgetting what he meant for #3. Yet the President doesn't know how many states are in the United States, can't remember which is his religion and can't spell simple words.

    He can't spell "respect" - and it's literally spelled in the song!

    By standards required of other politicians, is President Obama stupid?

    Obama shows his R-E-S-P-E-C-T for "women of soul"

    Obama shows R-E-S-P-E-C-T for 'women of soul'
    I'm going to pretend, against all demonstrable evidence to the contrary, that your post was thoughtful and insightful, and say that Obama is not stupid, but, like Bush II, in over his head. He is actually extraordinarily intelligent, but not able to handle crises well, as is shown by every time the administration stutters when some new emergency happens. His handling of the PPACA passage and especially Benghazi shows that he's not able to handle adversarial situations well.

  8. #8
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,578

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    If he is stupid then what does that say about McCain and Romney?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  9. #9
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The media ridiculed Dan Quayle for misspelling potato and declared Rick Perry an idiot for forgetting what he meant for #3. Yet the President doesn't know how many states are in the United States, can't remember which is his religion and can't spell simple words.

    He can't spell "respect" - and it's literally spelled in the song!

    By standards required of other politicians, is President Obama stupid?

    Obama shows his R-E-S-P-E-C-T for "women of soul"

    Obama shows R-E-S-P-E-C-T for 'women of soul'
    Yes, because of course nobody reading this thread has ever made an embarrassing gaffe in their life.

    If this kind of silliness was a regular feature with Obama that'd be one thing, but to screw up every once in a while is perfectly human.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #10
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Is the President stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm going to pretend, against all demonstrable evidence to the contrary, that your post was thoughtful and insightful, and say that Obama is not stupid, but, like Bush II, in over his head. He is actually extraordinarily intelligent, but not able to handle crises well, as is shown by every time the administration stutters when some new emergency happens. His handling of the PPACA passage and especially Benghazi shows that he's not able to handle adversarial situations well.
    Agreed.

    Another aspect that bothers me is that politicians aren't allowed to be human anymore. Perry forgetting one of his points... Obama misspelling "respect"... each man just had the misfortune to have a brain fart in a highly public event. That's all it was, a brain fart. We all have those from time to time. Yet "we" can't let them live it down.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •