View Poll Results: Should Obama be impeached?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    26 25.24%
  • No

    77 74.76%
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 239

Thread: Should Obama be impeached?

  1. #51
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    As for impeachment, no. It makes zero sense at this point even if you could make a valid case for high crimes and misdemenors (which I seriously doubt). Besides, if it succeeds we'd be left with President Biden, and nobody wants that.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Ever been poor in a red state? Sorry, you can pretend, but it just ain't so. I believe Southern Democrat has presented numerous posts recently with the stats and graphs that prove the facts. Please see if you can find them.

    Perssonally I have never been poor and in this country with few exceptions there is no excuse for being poor.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #53
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Did you do this?
    I should have put and option of undecided because look who becomes president if he were impeached.......I have not voted yet but will probably vote no.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Ha, man. Horribly naive, but incredibly useful for party members to believe. I like it.

    Nixon resigned when he knew he was not in good shape among his own party. Resigning was probably the best way to go for himself (and yes, arguably the nation). It accrued to him a lot more benefit than being impeached or put on trial.
    Richard Nixon, Newt Gingrich and Bill Clinton are a few examples. But maybe I'm too limited in my thought.

    GOP Rep. Issa Thinks Republicans Always Resign After Ethics Scandals | ThinkProgress

  5. #55
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Ummm-no. Nixon resigned only after the GOP leadership in both Houses told him they would vote to Impeach and then sustain it in the senate. He resigned to avoid being the first successful Impeachment. He did it for very self centered, selfish reasons...
    I wonder if Watergate is as bad as the terrorist attack on embassy was.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    I was at the Republican Party convention for the the 3rd District in North Carolina. Nobody at the party level cares what Preibus or Boehner have to say.

    They're number one goal was to communicate how bad Obama is. There were no secondary goals. I would bet that my local Republican wassn't alone in their lack of ambition. As a whole, Republicans didn't listen to Preibus at all.

    The 2012 Republican Party Platform is this: Prove that Obama is bad. The End. That isn't anything close to what Preibus envisioned for the Party.

    RNC hosts 200 staffers for 'unprecedented' field training ahead of 2014.....

    The Republican National Committee had 200 staffers in this week for field training with the goal of catching up with — and eventually surpassing — its Democratic counterparts' ground game efforts in 2014.

    The organization has made it a priority to hire more state-level field staff than in previous years and ramp up its digital capabilities, following a 2012 election in which Democrats had a big advantage both on the ground and online.

    The group says it now has state directors, field staff, data directors, minority engagement directors and field staff in every 2014 targeted state, and will spend the early part of 2014 focusing on recruiting volunteers and precinct captains, and mining data to find their targeted voters.

    "At the RNC we've recruited some of the best talent from around the country to head up out voter engagement with all communities across all 50 states. This week was a first step in training and equipping our new team with the best practices and tools for us to win elections next year," says Shields in an email.....snip~

    RNC hosts 200 staffers for 'unprecedented' field training ahead of 2014 | TheHill

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-ele...-expected.html


    Are ya sure? I think I have another piece around here somewhere with what Priebus had to say as the Official RNC Head. I am pretty sure he has mentioned he has talked to all those responsible in the 50.

  7. #57
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,804

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    If I were to answer as a partisan, I would hope for the GOP to proceed with Impeachment hearings.
    Even Impeachment talk is enough to move enough Independents, so please proceed GOPs.
    It would be great to hear Nugent, Gohmert, Bachmann, Stockman, Cruz and the rest nightly .
    Physics is Phun

  8. #58
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Ever been poor in a red state? Sorry, you can pretend, but it just ain't so. I believe Southern Democrat has presented numerous posts recently with the stats and graphs that prove the facts. Please see if you can find them.
    Bless your heart. I can make a chart and graph the proves the Democrats are attempting to enslave all poor people by making them dependent on the government to survive. Now would that make it true? Given the logic in your thought process, I think so.

    I don't agree with all the things the GOP has done on a state level. In fact, many of their actions, infuriate me (anti-gay legislation and anti-abortion legislation just to mention two). However, the fact is, the GOP has done more to help the poor break the cycle of poverty on the local and state level than the Democrats ever have accomplished on the federal level. And that's just one of many reasons that the GOP dominates on the local and sate level in elections.

  9. #59
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I think if a truly unbiased person were to look hard enough, they could probably find at least one instance for which each of the last several Presidents could have been impeached.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  10. #60
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    If Obama was impeached, Biden would have to come out of retirement.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •