View Poll Results: Should Obama be impeached?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    26 25.24%
  • No

    77 74.76%
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 239

Thread: Should Obama be impeached?

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Having been termed a RINO, Liberal, Traitor by this new breed of Republicans...I have decided not to be amongst them, and unaffiliated.

    I simply do not agree with the direction the GOP is heading anymore...and the Tea Party is mostly the cause.


    There seem to be many moderates that feel the same way.....and I personally no longer care this version of the party is killing itself.

    I may never vote Democrat...but will no longer vote Republican either, good job getting out the vote idiots.
    We're twin brothers.

  2. #112
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    We're twin brothers.
    Damn...I thought I killed you in the womb.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Damn...I thought I killed you in the womb.
    Don't you remember my pro-life speech? You changed your mind and decided not to abort me after all.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Sigh, more CON games. Sen Cruz NEVER called for the President to be Impeached, he tapped danced around a bit with typical CON dodges but again he never called on the House to start Impeachment proceedings. When baited Cruz responded, " So it is a question for the House to assess." and "I would not urge the House to do anything other than exercise its best judgement."

    Sorry but those CON colored glasses have fooled you yet again.

    But the irony is dripping from this... I am saying Cruz isn't stone stupid enough to directly call for President Obama's Impeachment and there you sit puffing up declaring, "Oh yes he is that damn stupid! Lookit here!"

    Yeah, well we can tell you don't know much about Politics and political talk. So after all that Yapping you can tell all how you can't figure out how suggesting wouldn't be what his meaning is in political Speak when a Senator explains he will do what he needs to do in the Senate. Let the House decide to bring that matter to the Senate......I know it is difficult for you to fathom why a Senator Just can't use the direct words.....when he would be one to DECIDE that Fate!

    Now we we all know you don't follow Cruz around and you barely are able to get up a link every now and then. So you might just want to leave it there.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Here is something to consider. This is from Rush Limbaugh so don't get too excited.

    He claims that if Adolf Hitler were to go on trial for any crime he would be found innocent. Hitler hired people that were exactly like him. Those people committed the crime.

    Limbaugh claims that Barrack Obama employs this same management strategy. If so, impeaching Obama would be futile and make the Republicans eat crow. It's just a theory by Rush Limbaugh. Make of it what you will.

  6. #116
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Don't you remember my pro-life speech? You changed your mind and decided not to abort me after all.
    Oh..that's right....I was pretty clueless when my brain was unformed.

  7. #117
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah, well we can tell you don't know much about Politics and political talk. So after all that Yapping you can tell all how you can't figure out how suggesting wouldn't be what his meaning is in political Speak when a Senator explains he will do what he needs to do in the Senate. Let the House decide to bring that matter to the Senate......I know it is difficult for you to fathom why a Senator Just can't use the direct words.....when he would be one to DECIDE that Fate! Now we we all know you don't follow Cruz around and you barely are able to get up a link every now and then. So you might just want to leave it there.
    LMAO! So now Cruz is a mealy mouthed Politician who can't be plain spoken...

    Hell McCain is 3 times more plain spoken than this TP wannabee... Cruz sure was pretty blunt during his gubmint shutdown debacle.

    But as I have said and you have proven yet again, your CON colored glasses have created an illusion that is your delusion and lead to more CONfusion.

    Still it is amazing that I am attempting to claim a TP darling isn't piss ignorant and there sits a big ol CON ranting Cruz damn sure is just that piss ignorant..... umm if you put these special CON colored glasses on ya can see the special kinda stupid he really is....

  8. #118
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,104
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Yes Obama should be impeached. If the House Of Representatives are going to be the most unproductive House in history then at least I should be entertained.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    LMAO! So now Cruz is a mealy mouthed Politician who can't be plain spoken...

    Hell McCain is 3 times more plain spoken than this TP wannabee... Cruz sure was pretty blunt during his gubmint shutdown debacle.

    But as I have said and you have proven yet again, your CON colored glasses have created an illusion that is your delusion and lead to more CONfusion.

    Still it is amazing that I am attempting to claim a TP darling isn't piss ignorant and there sits a big ol CON ranting Cruz damn sure is just that piss ignorant..... umm if you put these special CON colored glasses on ya can see the special kinda stupid he really is....

    We aint talkin McCain.....and Cruz wasn't talking government shutdown with this issue. Glad you prove that its beyond your comprehension and that you are really not up on politics.

    From Politico:


    Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) joined with a handful of other Republican politicians Wednesday, warning the President that his impeachment could be near.

    According to Tulsa World, at a convention in Muskogee, Okla., Coburn said Wednesday that the president was “getting perilously close” to the Constitutional standard for impeachment. He also called the Obama administration lawless and incompetent, the news site reported, although he acknowledged the president as a “personal friend.”....snip~

    Sen. Coburn Says Obama Impeachment Could Be Near - Hit & Run : Reason.com


    Til next time.....when you catch up to at least the knowing part.

  10. #120
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,891

    Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Clinton was impeached. He didn't step down. Republicans step down when they commit wrong doing. Democrats stay put until you force them out of office. If Obama is impeached. He will simply be the third president ever to be impeached. He won't be stepping down and it's not to protect us from Biden. He won't step down because he is too arrogant to give up his title.
    Oh, bull****.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •