View Poll Results: Taking an upskirt photo should

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • be illegal

    78 72.90%
  • be legal

    14 13.08%
  • be a professional sport

    9 8.41%
  • other - please explain

    6 5.61%
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 518

Thread: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    To me at least, the issue here has nothing at all to do with what a woman is wearing. If she decides to dress in such a way that is revealing that is her prerogative and she KNOWS what she is showing. If she decides to dress in such a way that she is comfortable but modest...she is choosing NOT to show people what is covered and to remove this choice is simply wrong.

    Obviously, ANYONE slipping a camera under her skirt does so with the motive of violating her privacy and feeding a rather disgusting fetish.
    Exactly. I don't know why some people cannot understand this simple concept.

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    Exactly!

    And, yes, as far as I know it would be legal and it's the exact point I've been trying to make for pages, now.
    Sorry, you have made NO points at all except to whine that it's illegal to put a camera up a woman's skirt.

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sorry, you have made NO points at all except to whine that it's illegal to put a camera up a woman's skirt.
    Actually, I'm just tired of women shirking responsibility and making excuses. When you wear something as short as those women in the pictures, it's caveat emptor. They know that the possibility exists, and they chose to perform a cost-benefit analysis that ignores the potential for the worst.

    You and other women here are just against this because you want to do whatever you want without consequences. Doesn't work like that - and although I don't do this, it's nice that some guys out there are scuzzy enough to keep you all in check.

  4. #454
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Again, how related?

    Edit: Also, why does this sound like the "plot" for a stereotypical porn film?
    Plot? What is this "plot" in porn films that you speak?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #455
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Inside Edition Weekend just had a segment on this and noted the legislature made it illegal a day after the ruling.

    they had a video of some scumbag doing it-its too bad the victim didn't turn around and kick the asshole in the face

    really hard!
    I would've aimed lower if I was going to kick him.

    Just sayin.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Actually, I'm just tired of women shirking responsibility and making excuses. When you wear something as short as those women in the pictures, it's caveat emptor. They know that the possibility exists, and they chose to perform a cost-benefit analysis that ignores the potential for the worst.

    You and other women here are just against this because you want to do whatever you want without consequences. Doesn't work like that - and although I don't do this, it's nice that some guys out there are scuzzy enough to keep you all in check.
    Interesting. Why shouldn't we be able to do what we want without consequences, as long as we aren't hurting anyone else?

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Interesting. Why shouldn't we be able to do what we want without consequences, as long as we aren't hurting anyone else?
    Because "hurting someone else" is not a sole indicator of consequence.

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Because "hurting someone else" is not a sole indicator of consequence.
    What are the girls doing wrong? Wearing a short skirt? Tell me how it's wrong and deserving of consequences.

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What are the girls doing wrong? Wearing a short skirt? Tell me how it's wrong and deserving of consequences.
    Never said that they were doing anything wrong.

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Never said that they were doing anything wrong.
    Well, then I don't understand your "consequences" statement. You speak as if women who wear revealing clothing are "deserving" of some form of punishment. Why is that? Because they don't want strange men they don't know taking pictures of their crotch?

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •