View Poll Results: Taking an upskirt photo should

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • be illegal

    78 72.90%
  • be legal

    14 13.08%
  • be a professional sport

    9 8.41%
  • other - please explain

    6 5.61%
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 518

Thread: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

  1. #301
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Apparently MA just passed a law saying it ain't.
    Fine. The thread started with the courts ruling it was legal and then the legislature passed a law making it illegal.
    After Ruling, Massachusetts Bans 'Upskirt' Photos - ABC News

  2. #302
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric7216 View Post
    Fine. The thread started with the courts ruling it was legal and then the legislature passed a law making it illegal.
    After Ruling, Massachusetts Bans 'Upskirt' Photos - ABC News
    Legislatures are allowed to do that.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    It won't - but that's not the point now is it?
    According to you, it is. I defend smokers' rights and I have never lit up in my life (except cigars).

    This is about you and other women thinking that their fruit of the looms are holy sanctuary.

  4. #304
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You really need to catch up.
    Merely responding to your post, which was:
    WHAT???? How can upskirt photo taking NOT be an invasion of privacy?????
    Sorry. Didn't realize that I had to read 31 pages of posting and google before responding. But my post still stands and is factual. It wasn't illegal and now it is after Mass. did what I said.
    Massachusetts OKs Bill Outlawing 'Upskirt' Photos - ABC News

  5. #305
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Legislatures are allowed to do that.
    Agree. The case went as it should.

  6. #306
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,514

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric7216 View Post
    Merely responding to your post, which was:

    Sorry. Didn't realize that I had to read 31 pages of posting and google before responding. But my post still stands and is factual. It wasn't illegal and now it is after Mass. did what I said.
    Massachusetts OKs Bill Outlawing 'Upskirt' Photos - ABC News
    You only had to read 29 pages of posts to see this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post


  7. #307
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,514

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    According to you, it is. I defend smokers' rights and I have never lit up in my life (except cigars).

    This is about you and other women thinking that their fruit of the looms are holy sanctuary.

    No - this is about you blaming victims rather than where it really belongs.

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    No - this is about you blaming victims rather than where it really belongs.
    Not blaming. Assigning some responsibility.

    There's a difference.

  9. #309
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    According to you, it is. I defend smokers' rights and I have never lit up in my life (except cigars).

    This is about you and other women thinking that their fruit of the looms are holy sanctuary.
    I am male....and will clearly state my wife's fruit is very much a "Holy Sanctuary".

    I will also state for the record, that ANY man who decided to slip a camera under her skirt would rather brutally find out I do not approve.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    I am male....and will clearly state my wife's fruit is very much a "Holy Sanctuary".

    I will also state for the record, that ANY man who decided to slip a camera under her skirt would rather brutally find out I do not approve.
    Wouldn't argue if you did. It's an asswipe move and deserves a proportional response. However, he should not go to jail for it. There is no nudity so it's not an exposure issue, there is no privacy since it's public domain, and there's no touching so assault/battery is out the window. All it is...is creepy.

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •